Be the first to review this product
Furman P-2400 IT 20A Prestige Series Symmetrically Balanced Power Conditioner
Questions? Call 1-800-355-7746 or Chat below
The P-2400 IT features a specially wound and shielded toroidal balanced isolation transformer specifically designed to reduce hum pickup by sensitive equipment when ultra-low-noise is a must. Additionally, Furman's revolutionary Series Multi-stage Protection (SMP) circuit, as well as their exclusive Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT) are combined to ensure what customers have grown to expect from Furman - uncompromised surge protection and power purification. The Furman P-2400 IT has been precisely engineered to more than meet the critical demands of audio/video professionals, contractors, broadcasters, and musicians alike.
Furman P-2400 IT 20A Prestige Symmetrically Balanced Power Conditioner Features:
- Symmetrically Balanced Power: Symmetrically balanced power virtually eliminates common mode noise for the lowest noise floor possible.
- Surge Protection: Furman's exclusive SMP technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available.
- Noise Filtration: LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity.
- Voltage Protection: Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions.
- Diagnostic Lights: Protection OK, Extreme Voltage and color-coded voltage range indicators provide information on power quality and operational status of unit.
- Voltmeter / Ammeter: Large LED voltmeter/ammeter displays incoming voltage and output current draw.
- Isolated Banks: Isolated outlet banks minimize inter-component interference and noise contamination.
- USB Charger: Front panel USB convenience outlets allows you to charge most media devices or power a USB lamp.
- 20 Amp Rating: 20 amp rating featuring a high inrush magnetic circuit breaker for added protection.
- 14 Total Outlets: 14 total outlets (twelve rear panel outlets and two front panel convenience outlet.)
- Ultra-low noise balanced isolation transformer provides over 80 dB of common mode noise reduction from 20 Hz - 20 kHz, assuring the lowest noise floor possible for today's sensitive recording equipment.
- Toroidal transformer assures the magnetic field is contained, allowing any component to operate in close proximity without inducing noise.
- Ground Fault (GFCI) protected outlets with Ground Lift switch to eliminate AC hum and ground induced noise.
- SMP (Series Multi-Stage Protection) with EVS (Extreme Voltage Shutdown.)
- LiFT (Linear Filtering Technology) with zero ground contamination.
- Switchable/Dimmable true RMS current and laboratory precise digital voltage meter.
- 20 amp (2400 watt) capacity with 10 ultra-low resistance isolated-ground Hubbell AC outlets, plus two GFCI front panel convenience outlets.
- Front panel USB connector charges most portable media devices and cell phones.
- Five year limited warranty.
The P-2400 IT features over 80 dB of common-mode and over 50 dB of differential-mode noise reduction for recording, mastering, and broadcast studios, or anywhere noise-free performance is critical. With 100% isolation from line, neutral, and ground, the P-2400 IT is also ideal for breaking AC ground loops without rewiring or hiring an electrician.
The P-2400 IT features a specially wound and shielded toroidal balanced isolation transformer specifically designed to reduce hum pickup by sensitive equipment when ultra-low-noise is a must. Additionally, Furman's revolutionary Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) featuring our Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) circuits, and our exclusive Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT) combine to ensure what our customers have grown to expect from Furman - uncompromised protection and purification.
Symmetrically Balanced Power
For the most critical, low-noise applications, Furman's Symmetrically Balanced Power provides an invisible noise floor, while completely breaking ground loops without dismantling equipment or rewiring. This noise reduction is extraordinarily efficient and linear across a huge frequency range. The transformer has completely re-worked your incoming AC and the result is perfectly clean power devoid of the masking effects of AC noise with 100% isolation from line, neutral, and ground.
Furman's SMP and EVS circuitry safeguards equipment from transient voltage events (such as surges and spikes), as well as sustained overvoltage conditions (commonly caused by wiring faults), for complete and comprehensive protection of sensitive equipment.
Innovative Convenience and Monitoring Features
The P-2400 IT's front panel LED window displays incoming voltage or output current, with "Protection OK", "Extreme Voltage" and color-coded "Voltage Range" indicators for comprehensive power monitoring. A front panel USB outlet charges most personal media devices and cell phones right at your equipment rack.
Furman P-2400 IT Specifications:
Family: Prestige Series
Line Voltage: 120 (Volts)
BlueBOLT Enabled: No
Power Factor Technology: No
Number of Outlets: 14
Number of Isolated Banks: 2
Outlet Descriptions: All outlets balanced, filtered, and protected. Rear panel: 10 ultra-low resistance Hubbell outlets, 2 GFCI outlets. 2 front panel convenience outlets.
Rack Mountable: Yes
Rack Ears Included: Yes
Front Panel Meter(s): LED voltmeter/ammeter displays incoming voltage and output current draw
Front Media Light(s): No
ControlFront panel: On/Off switch; Voltage meter dimmer button
Voltage Regulation: No
USB Charging: 1 front panel USB charger
Low Voltage Trigger: N/A
AC Power Cord: 10 ft. captive 3/12 AWG, black corde with NEMA 5-20 plug
Dimensions: 19" W x 14" D x 5.25" H
Weight: 90 lbs
Power Consumption: 26 Watts
AC Protection Technology: Extreme Voltage Shutdown; Series Multi-Stage Protection; Non-sacrificial protection with zero ground contamination
Automatic Voltage Shutoff: Yes
Under-Voltage Shutoff: 90V
Over-Voltage Shutoff: 140 VAC
Maximum Current Rating: 20 (Amps)
Initial Clamping Level: 188 VAC peak @ 3,000 Amps
Filtration Technology: Lift, Isolated Symmetrically Balanced Power
Filtration RatingTransverse Mode:
10 dB @ 10kHz
40 dB @ 100 KHz
50 dB @ 500kHz
Filtration RatingCommon Mode:
80 dB @ 20 kHz
40 dB @ 20 kHz to 1MHz
Signal Line Protection
Signal Line Protection: No
Length: 24.6 (Inches)
Width: 23.3 (Inches)
Height: 13 (Inches)
Weight: 98 (Lbs)
Unit of Measure: Each
Master Pack Qty: 1
Response Time: 1 Nanosecond
Maximum Surge Current: 6,500 Amps
Each P-2400 IT Retail Box Includes:
(1) Furman P-2400 IT 20A Prestige Series Symmetrically Balanced Power Conditioner
(1) 10 foot captive 3/12 AWG, black power corde with NEMA 5-20 plug