Be the first to review this product
Focusrite Clarett OctoPre Eight-Channel Microphone Pre and AD/DA Converter with Cables Package
Questions? Call 1-800-355-7746 or Chat below
Focusrite Clarett OctoPre Eight-Channel Microphone Pre and AD/DA Converter
8-In, 8-Out - Clarett OctoPre gives you eight Clarett mic pres renowned for their transparency, and eight outputs too. You can use these to extend the capabilities of your Clarett audio interface or any other interface fitted with ADAT optical inputs and outputs.
Focusrite Clarett OctoPre Converter Features:
- Eight Clarett Mic Pres With Extra Air - The eight mic pres have been designed specifically for the Clarett range, with plenty of gain, yet low noise and distortion - and great sound quality. They are Air-enabled, so can reproduce the input impedance, clarity and frequency response curve of our original ISA mic preamp.
- Mic, Line and Instrument Inputs - The front panel includes dual instrument inputs featuring extra headroom to handle the loudest pickup, while the rear panel includes universal XLR/jack connectors for the remaining auto-switching mic/line inputs.
- Insert Points - Each input has its own switched insert point for single-cable connection of compression, equalization and other outboard analogue processing - with hardwired relay bypass so you can leave outboard gear or a patchbay connected ready to access at the press of a button.
- Eight Outputs - The Clarett OctoPre offers up to eight ADAT digital channels feeding 25-pin DSUB rear-panel analogue outputs, making it useful for mixing as well as tracking. The line outputs can optionally provide feeds from the mic pres - useful for feeding a live console while recording the digital outputs.
- Precision Digital Conversion - The Clarett OctoPre's precision 24-bit converters operate at standard sample rates all the way up to 192kHz - ideal for hi-res audio - with up to 118dB (A-D)/119dB (D-A) dynamic range. Hear your recordings sound better than you've ever heard them sound before.
- Enjoy Two Years Of Warranty - Commitment To Customers - Wherever you happen to be in the world, you can rely on Focusrite's two-year warranty if any Focusrite hardware needs repairing or replacing due to a manufacturing fault.
Focusrite Clarett OctoPre Specifications:
Supported Sample Rates
44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz
Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 35 kHz ??0.1 dB
Dynamic Range (Without Insert): 118 dB (A-weighted)
Dynamic Range (With Insert): 115 dB (A-Weighted)
Noise EIN: ?
This Package Includes:
(1) Focusrite Clarett OctoPre Eight-Channel Microphone Pre and AD/DA Converter
(1) Power Supply
(1) Focusrite Red Plug-in Suite Software Disk: accurately models our classic Red 2 equaliser and Red 3 compressor
(1) Softube Time and Tone Bundle Software Disk: four of Softube's world-class reverb, delay, mastering and distortion plug-ins
(4) 10FT Sure-Fit XLR Connecting Cables
(1) Clutch CL-EC16310 Black 10FT 16 Gauge AC Extension Cord
(5) 8" Reusable Hook and Loop Cable Ties