FBT Pro StageMaxx 12 MA Powered Speaker Duo Bundle
About This Product
FBT Pro StageMaxx 12 MA Powered Reinforcement Monitor SpeakerStageMaxX 12Ma is a bi-amplified speaker designed to be used as a stage monitor but also suitable for use in fixed installations thanks to the available accessories. The extremely heavy-duty and resonance free polypropylene cabinet is born from the enormous experience of FBT in gas injected mold engineering it acoustically behaves like a wooden cabinet allowing the perfect integration of all the components for an uncompromising quality in a compact, elegant, unobtrusive on stage, extremely comfortable and easy to carry product.
StageMaxx 12 MA Features:• 2-way, bi-amplified, bass reflex design cabinet.
• Coaxial custom FBT 12" speaker with 2.5" voice coil.
• 1" exit throat compression driver and 1.7" voice coil.
• High efficiency switch mode power supply.
• Digital Signal Processor with 4 factory equalization presets.
• Control panel with XLR/Jack input and XLR link out, Volume, 4 preset,HPfilter.
• 3 frontal status led indicators.
• 90° directivity horn.
• High SPLin a compact size monitor.
• 35° or 55° tilted front panel for an optimal listening distance for single or multiple users.
• Three ergonomic integrated carrying handles, two M10 rigging points and wall mounting bracket.
• Teflon replaceable feet allow an easy use on stage.
• Proprietary filtered algorithms, dynamic equalization at low frequencies, advanced energy control allows an high SPLwhile granting reliable and distortion free audio reproduction with high headroom.
• High dynamic ClassD amplifiers 400W + 100W RMS to provide a pleasant sound even at loud volume.
• Sturdy gas-injected polypropylene molded enclosures engineered to avoid undesired resonance.
The coaxial configuration allows perfect alignment of the acoustic centers of the transducers, guaranteeing symmetry of dispersion and improving focus of the stereo image in Left-Right configuration.
Bi-amplification design with high dynamic Class D amplifiers delivering 400W + 100W RMS through a switch mode power supply. Digital Signal Processor with 4 factory equalization presets provides simple and efficient EQ adjustment to optimize the acoustical response for different applications. The FOH preset allows the use in suspended installation as well as «drum fill» applications.
Two lateral M10 rigging points and wall mounting bracket for different applications (optional accessories).
3 frontal status led indicators to control ON/OFF limiter and protection state.
Three ergonomic integrated carrying handles, one frontally placed to easily drag and move the monitor on stage and the replaceable teflon feet ensure sliding on stage with minimal wear.
The cabinet has 35° or 55° tilted front panel for an optimal listening distance for single user (35°) or for more users (55°).
Shure SM58 Vocal MicrophoneLegendary vocal microphone, tuned to accentuate the warmth and clarity of lead and back-up vocals.
The legendary Shure SM58 vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. Its tailored vocal response for sound is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise. A unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
SM58 Features:• Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
• Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
• Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
• Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
• Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
• Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
• Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
• Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
• Replacement cartridge: R59
FBT Pro StageMaxx 12 MA Specifications
Built-in Amplifier cont. RMS LF/HF: 350 / 80
Built-in Amplifier max. RMS LF/HF: 400 / 100
Built-in Amplifier max. peak LF/HF: 800 / 200
Frequency Response at -6dB: 60Hz - 20kHz
Low Frequency Woofer: 12" + 2.5" Coil
High Frequency Driver: 1" + 1.7" Coil
Max. SPL cont/peak: 124-130 dB
Dispersion: 90 Degrees
Input Impedance: 22 kOhm
Crossover Frequency: 1.8kHz
AC Power Requirement: 450 VA
Input Connectors: XLR with loop
Power Cord: 16.4 FT
Net Dimensions ( WxHxD ): 21.65 x 11.37 x 15.43
Net Weight: 29.98 lb
Transport Dimensions ( WxHxD ): 26.37 x 16.92 x 19.68
Transport Weight: 36.15 lb
Shure SM58 Specifications
|Type||Dynamic (moving coil)|
|Frequency Response||50 to 15.000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern||Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency|
This Package Includes:
(2) FBT Pro StageMaxx 12 MA Powered Reinforcement Monitor Speakers
(2) FBT Pro StageMaxx 12 Protective Nylon Speaker Cover [SM-C12]
(1) Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone
(3) 20FT Sure-Fit XLR Connecting Cables
(2) Black 10FT 16 Gauge AC Extension Cords
The StageMaxx 12 MA Box Includes:(1) FBT Pro StageMaxx 12 MA Powered Reinforcement Monitor Speaker
(1) 16.4FT Power Cord
(1) User Manual
Each SM-C12 Box Includes:(1) FBT Pro StageMaxx 12 Protective Nylon Speaker Cover [SM-C12]
The Shure SM58 Box Includes:
(1) Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone
(1) Swivel Stand Adapter
(1) Storage Bag
(1) Microphone Clip
(1) User Guide