FBT Pro StageMaxx 12 MA Powered Reinforcement Monitor Speaker
About This Product
FBT Pro StageMaxx 12 MA Powered Reinforcement Monitor SpeakerStageMaxX 12Ma is a bi-amplified speaker designed to be used as a stage monitor but also suitable for use in fixed installations thanks to the available accessories. The extremely heavy-duty and resonance free polypropylene cabinet is born from the enormous experience of FBT in gas injected mold engineering it acoustically behaves like a wooden cabinet allowing the perfect integration of all the components for an uncompromising quality in a compact, elegant, unobtrusive on stage, extremely comfortable and easy to carry product.
StageMaxx 12 MA Features:• 2-way, bi-amplified, bass reflex design cabinet.
• Coaxial custom FBT12"B&Cspeaker with 2.5" voice coil.
• B&C1" exit throat compression driver and 1.7" voice coil.
• High efficiency switch mode power supply.
• Digital Signal Processor with 4 factory equalization presets.
• Control panel with XLR/Jack input and XLR link out, Volume, 4 preset,HPfilter.
• 3 frontal status led indicators.
• 90° directivity horn.
• High SPLin a compact size monitor.
• 35° or 55° tilted front panel for an optimal listening distance for single or multiple users.
• Three ergonomic integrated carrying handles, two M10 rigging points and wall mounting bracket.
• Teflon replaceable feet allow an easy use on stage.
• Proprietary filtered algorithms, dynamic equalization at low frequencies, advanced energy control allows an high SPLwhile granting reliable and distortion free audio reproduction with high headroom.
• High dynamic ClassDamplifiers 400W + 100WRMS to provide a pleasant sound even at loud volume.
• Sturdy gas-injected polypropylene molded enclosures engineered to avoid undesired resonance.
The coaxial configuration allows perfect alignment of the acoustic centers of the transducers, guaranteeing symmetry of dispersion and improving focus of the stereo image in Left-Right configuration.
Bi-amplification design with high dynamic Class D amplifiers delivering 400W + 100W RMS through a switch mode power supply. Digital Signal Processor with 4 factory equalization presets provides simple and efficient EQ adjustment to optimize the acoustical response for different applications. The FOH preset allows the use in suspended installation as well as «drum fill» applications.
Two lateral M10 rigging points and wall mounting bracket for different applications (optional accessories).
3 frontal status led indicators to control ON/OFF limiter and protection state.
Three ergonomic integrated carrying handles, one frontally placed to easily drag and move the monitor on stage and the replaceable teflon feet ensure sliding on stage with minimal wear.
The cabinet has 35° or 55° tilted front panel for an optimal listening distance for single user (35°) or for more users (55°).
FBT Pro StageMaxx 12 MA Specifications
Built-in Amplifier cont. RMS LF/HF: 350 / 80
Built-in Amplifier max. RMS LF/HF: 400 / 100
Built-in Amplifier max. peak LF/HF: 800 / 200
Frequency Response at -6dB: 60Hz - 20kHz
Low Frequency Woofer: 12" + 2.5" Coil
High Frequency Driver: 1" + 1.7" Coil
Max. SPL cont/peak: 124-130 dB
Dispersion: 90 Degrees
Input Impedance: 22 kOhm
Crossover Frequency: 1.8kHz
AC Power Requirement: 450 VA
Input Connectors: XLR with loop
Power Cord: 16.4 FT
Net Dimensions ( WxHxD ): 21.65 x 11.37 x 15.43
Net Weight: 29.98 lb
Transport Dimensions ( WxHxD ): 26.37 x 16.92 x 19.68
Transport Weight: 36.15 lb
The StageMaxx 12 MA Box Includes:(1) FBT Pro StageMaxx 12 MA Processed Powered Reinforcement Monitor Speaker
(1) 16.4FT Power Cord
(1) User Manual