Electro-Voice ULM21 Unidirectional Cardioid Lavalier Microphone
About This Product
The ULM21 is a rugged lavalier microphone with a directional pickup pattern. The small size and pickup pattern helps reduce feedback and improve sound quality.
The ULM21 is a tremendous value for a unidirectional lapel microphone. Its small size and great sound make it perfect for House of Worship, school, presentation and many other applications.
Electro-Voice ULM21 Features:
- Back-electret cardioid microphone.
- Clothing clip attaches at microphone body to maintain cardioid pattern.
- Integrated 6-foot (180cm) cable.
- TA4F connector is compatible with all EV bodypack transmitters.
- Use with TXA for wired XLR applications.
Electro-Voice ULM21 Specifications
Generating Element: Back Electret Condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Connector Type: TA4F
Open Circuit Voltage: 2.5 mV/Pascal
Audio Frequency Response: 80 - 16,000 Hz
Maximum SPL: (1% THD) 120 dB
Mic Type: Lavalier
Weight Net: 23 g ( 0.81 oz )
Dimensions (Height X Max Diameter): 18 x 7.4 mm (0.71" x 0.29")
(1) Electro-Voice ULM21 Unidirectional Cardioid Lavalier Microphone