Electro-Voice EVID 3.2 Dual 3.5" Two-Way Surface-Mount Loudspeaker In White
About This Product
Loaded with dual 3.5-inch LF drivers and a 3/4-inch Ti direct radiator, the EVID 3.2 produces sound that defies its small size. Its unobtrusive profile is ideal for background music and paging support in a wide variety of environments (e.g., offices, retail stores, restaurants, etc.) Coupled with the 12.1 Subwoofer, two to four EVID 3.2 speakers deliver amazing SPL levels for foreground music.
Electro-Voice EVID 3.2 Features:
- Ultra-compact full range.
- Ideal for restaurants, bars, patios, and retail.
- Vented LF enclosure.
- 0.75-inch titanium diaphragm HF driver with neodymium magnetic structure.
- Full-bandwidth overload protection (LF and HF).
- Elliptical weather-resistant ABS enclosure.
- Paintable black or white finish.
- Magnetically shielded for video applications.
- Strong-Arm Mount for easy, flexible aiming.
- "T" version for 70 or 100 V distributed systems.
Electro-Voice EVID 3.2 Specifications
|Chassis Size||88.9 mm (3.5")|
|Input Connections||Spring Terminal|
|Speaker Type||Full-range, Mid-High, Two-Way|
|Transformer Taps (Transformer Version Only)||70 V: 5 W, 100 V:10 W|
|Frequency Response (-10 dB)||85 - 20000 Hz|
|Sensitivity 1 W/1 m||87 dB|
|Max. SPL/1m (calc)||112 dB|
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H||140 °|
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V||100 °|
|System Power Handling (Continuous/Program/Peak)||75//300 Watts|
|LF Transducer||Two 3.5-inch|
|Nominal Impedance (Passive)||8 Ω|
|Minimum Impedance||6 Ω|
|Height||234 mm (9.21")|
|Width||127 mm (5")|
|Depth||165 mm (6.5")|
|Weight Net||52.91 oz (1500 g)|