Electro-Voice RE2O Broadcast Announcer Microphone w/ Variable-D
About This Product
The RE20 dynamic cardioid microphone is truly an industry standard, a firm favorite among broadcasters and sound engineers worldwide. Its popularity also extends into music production as a premium grade instrument microphone. Its Variable-D design and heavy-duty internal pop filter excel for close-in voice work, while an internal element shock-mount reduces vibration-induced noise.
Electro-Voice RE2O Features:
- Variable-D for minimal proximity effect.
- True cardioid with no coloration at 180-degrees off-axis.
- Voice tailored frequency response.
- Studio condenser-like performance.
- Large diaphragm.
- Humbucking coil.
- Bass roll-off switch.
Electro-Voice RE2O Specifications
|Connector Type||3-pin XLR|
|Diameter (Max)||54 mm (2.13")|
|Frequency Response||45 - 18,000 Hz|
|Impedance, Low-Z balanced||150 Ω|
|Open Circuit Voltage||1.5 mV/Pascal|
|Height||217 mm (8.54")|
|Weight Net||26 oz (737 g)|
(1) Electro-Voice RE2O Broadcast Announcer Microphone