Bosch PLM-8M8-US PLENA matrix 8 Channel DSP Matrix Mixer
About This Product
The PLM‑8M8 PLENA matrix 8 Channel DSP Matrix Mixer is designed for maximum flexibility and reliability. It is the heart and soul of the PLENA matrix system. When combined with PLM‑8CS call stations, PLM‑WCP wall control panels and the PLM‑4Px2x amplifiers; it is suitable for almost any application that requires up to 8 zones of high fidelity speech and background music (BGM). The audio quality is suitable for live music, background music, high demand speech environments and zone announcement applications. Some typical application include: Shopping centers, schools, restaurants, bars, nightclubs, cafes, gyms, recreational facilities, churches, warehouses, office buildings, regional airports, train stations, bus terminals, boardrooms, meeting rooms, conference facilities, small theme parks, museums, back of house performing arts centers and sports stadia.
- Complete DSP zone matrix mixer and loudspeaker processor.
- 4 microphone/line, 3 music source, call station, and emergency inputs.
- 8 independent output zones, and “Amp Link” outputs.
- Ethernet control and Windows PC GUI, and an iOS app for zone control via iPhone and iPad.
- RS485 connection for call stations and wall control panels.
Bosch PLM-8M8-US Specifications
|Nominal input voltage||100 - 240 VAC ±10%, 50/60 Hz|
|Input voltage limits||90 - 264 VAC|
|No devices connected||<10 W|
|Max. load/max. devices connected||54 W|
|Frequency response (-1dB)||20 Hz to 20 kHz (+0/‑3 dB)|
|Input Clip level:|
|Pad off||8.4 dBu (6.2 dBV)|
|Pad on||24.2 dBu (21.9 dBV)|
|CMRR (1 kHz, 0 dBFS))||>46 dB|
(1) PLM-8M8 8 Channel DSP Matrix Mixer
(1) Power cord
(1) Set of 19”mounting brackets
(1) Safety documentation