Be the first to review this product
Electro-Voice ELX200-12S 12" Passive Subwoofer
Questions? Call 1-800-355-7746 or Chat below
Perfect for both portable and installed applications. Next-generation enclosures offer a step up in both styling and build quality. Full-range models feature lightweight, compact composite enclosures with internal reinforcement, designed to minimize resonance and increase rigidity and strength. With the lightest 18-inch wood powered sub on the market, and a stunning 10-inch top / 12-inch sub compact combo available to serve smaller venues, there are options available for every application. Professional-grade hardware includes three M10 threaded suspension points for forged eyebolts, integrated pole-mounts, and our proven three-handle design for easy lifting. Heavyweight performance in a lightweight package. Though ELX200 is easy to carry, its tough construction and components ensure legendary EV durability and sound quality, night after night. System reliability is verified with over 500 hours of abuse and endurance testing - far above and beyond industry norms. Super-efficient Class-D power amplifiers deliver distortion-free maximum SPLs utilizing high-sensitivity transducers - all designed and engineered by Electro-Voice. Electro-Voice-patented SST (Signal Synchronized Transducer) waveguide design combines a more compact footprint with enhanced acoustic performance. The design allows for a larger waveguide, which is placed forward in the enclosure to time-align the woofer and the tweeter, providing exceptionally precise and consistent coverage - all with deeper, tighter bass response.
Electro-Voice ELX200-12S 12" Passive Subwoofer Features:
- 1600 W (peak), 129 dB peak SPL utilizing high sensitivity transducer designed and engineered by EV for maximum punch.
- High-output EVS-12L woofer designed to exacting specifications for superior durability and exceptional low-frequency reproduction.
- System reliability verified with over 500 hours of abuse testing and endurance testing.
- Ideal for portable and installed applications. Lightweight, compact 15 mm wood enclosure with internal bracing with durable polyurea top-coat finish.
- Professional-grade hardware: integrated M20 threaded pole mount plate and two-handle design for easy lifting.
Electro-Voice ELX200-12S Specifications:Available Color: Black
Axial Sensitivity (SPL, 1 W @ 1 m): 93dB
Connector Type: Dual NL4
Depth: 17.99" (457mm)
Enclosure Material: 15 mm plywood with durable polyurea top-coat finish
Frequency Range (-10 dB): 33 Hz - 300 Hz
Frequency Response (-3 dB): 42 Hz - 220Hz
Grille: 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
Height: 15.63" (397mm)
LF Transducer: EVS-12L 300 mm (12 in)
Max. SPL/1m (calc): 129dB
Minimum Impedance: 6.9Ω
Nominal Impedance: 8 Ω
Power Handling (Continuous / Peak): 400 W/1600W
Power Rating: 1600W
Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 42Hz
Shipping Weight: 44.53lbs (20.2kg)
Speaker Type: Subwoofer
Weight Net: 44.53lbs (20.2kg)
Width: 17.52" (445mm)
Woofer Size: 12inch
Each ELX200-12S Retail Box Includes:
(1) Electro-Voice ELX200-12S 12" Passive Subwoofer