Wireless control and monitoring via the new Bluetooth QuickSmartMobile App*. Control your sound while in front of your system. Quickly configure up to six ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously, and receive immediate notification during critical performance conditions. Perfect for both portable and installed applications. Next-generation enclosures offer a step up in both styling and build quality. Full-range models feature lightweight, compact composite enclosures with internal reinforcement, designed to minimize resonance and increase rigidity and strength. With the lightest 18-inch wood powered sub on the market, and a stunning 10-inch top / 12-inch sub compact combo available to serve smaller venues, there are options available for every application. Professional-grade hardware includes three M10 threaded suspension points for forged eyebolts, integrated pole-mounts, and our proven three-handle design for easy lifting. Heavyweight performance in a lightweight package. Though ELX200 is easy to carry, its tough construction and components ensure legendary EV durability and sound quality, night after night. System reliability is verified with over 500 hours of abuse and endurance testing - far above and beyond industry norms. Super-efficient Class-D power amplifiers deliver distortion-free maximum SPLs utilizing high-sensitivity transducers - all designed and engineered by Electro-Voice. QuickSmartDSP provides best-in-class processing via EV's signature single-knob user interface with LCD. Easy setup via four presets (Music, Live, Speech, Club), three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets, sub/top system-match crossovers, input level control and metering, and master volume control to optimize gain structure. Electro-Voice-patented SST (Signal Synchronized Transducer) waveguide design combines a more compact footprint with enhanced acoustic performance. The design allows for a larger waveguide, which is placed forward in the enclosure to time-align the woofer and the tweeter, providing exceptionally precise and consistent coverage - all with deeper, tighter bass response. * Bluetooth is available in select countries.
**All are available in powered and passive versions.
Electro-Voice ELX200-10P Powered Speaker Features:
- EV QuickSmart Mobile application: quickly and wirelessly configure, control and monitor up to six ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously, and receive immediate notification during critical performance conditions. Bluetooth is available in select countries.
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing. Easy setup via four presets, sub/top system-match, three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets, visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to optimize gain structure, all via LCD.
- High-efficiency 1200 W Class-D power amplifier delivers up to 130 dB peak SPL utilizing transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- System reliability verified with over 500 hours of abuse and endurance testing.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage, minimal distortion, and maximized acoustical loading.
- Professional-grade hardware: three M10 threaded mounting points for forged eyebolts, integrated pole-mounts and the proven ZLX two-handle design for easy lifting.