Be the first to review this product
Electro-Voice ELX200-12 12" 2-Way Passive Speaker
Questions? Call 1-800-355-7746 or Chat below
Perfect for both portable and installed applications. Next-generation enclosures offer a step up in both styling and build quality. Full-range models feature lightweight, compact composite enclosures with internal reinforcement, designed to minimize resonance and increase rigidity and strength. With the lightest 18-inch wood powered sub on the market, and a stunning 10-inch top / 12-inch sub compact combo available to serve smaller venues, there are options available for every application. Professional-grade hardware includes three M10 threaded suspension points for forged eyebolts, integrated pole-mounts, and our proven three-handle design for easy lifting. Heavyweight performance in a lightweight package. Though ELX200 is easy to carry, its tough construction and components ensure legendary EV durability and sound quality, night after night. System reliability is verified with over 500 hours of abuse and endurance testing - far above and beyond industry norms. Super-efficient Class-D power amplifiers deliver distortion-free maximum SPLs utilizing high-sensitivity transducers - all designed and engineered by Electro-Voice. Electro-Voice-patented SST (Signal Synchronized Transducer) waveguide design combines a more compact footprint with enhanced acoustic performance. The design allows for a larger waveguide, which is placed forward in the enclosure to time-align the woofer and the tweeter, providing exceptionally precise and consistent coverage - all with deeper, tighter bass response.
Electro-Voice EELX200-12 12" 2-Way Passive Speaker Features:
- 1200 W (peak), 128 dB peak SPL system that is reliability verified with over 500 hours of abuse testing and endurance testing to 4x typical industry practices.
- 1.4 inch DH-1C (1 inch exit) titanium compression driver for extended transparent high-frequency response.
- High-output EVS-12M woofer designed to exacting specifications for superior durability and exceptional low-frequency reproduction.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage, minimal distortion, and maximized acoustical loading.
- Professional-grade hardware: three M10 threaded mounting points for forged eyebolts, integrated pole-mounts and the proven ZLX three-handle design for easy lifting.
Electro-Voice ELX200-12 Specifications:Available Color: Black
Axial Sensitivity (SPL, 1 W @ 1 m): 93dB
Connector Type: Dual NL4
Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 90°
Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 60°
Crossover Frequency: 1.7 kHz
Depth: 13.54" (344mm)
Enclosure Material: Polypropylene composite
Frequency Range (-10 dB): 51 Hz - 20 kHz
Frequency Response (-3 dB): 77 Hz - 17 kHz
Grille: 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
Height: 24.76" (629mm)
HF Transducer: DH-1C 1-inch titanium compression driver
LF Transducer: EVS-12M 300 (12 in)
Max. SPL/1m (calc): 128dB
Minimum Impedance: 7.5Ω
Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
Power Handling (Continuous / Peak): 300W/1200W
Power Rating: 1200W
Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 50 Hz
Shipping Weight: 37.7lbs (17.1kg)
Speaker Type: Full-Range
Suspension: (3) M10 suspension points
Weight Net: 33.51lbs (15.2kg)
Width: 14.29" (363mm)
Woofer Size: 12inch
Each ELX200-12 Retail Box Includes:
(1) Electro-Voice ELX200-12 12" 2-Way Passive Speaker