IDJNow Fitness Center Complete Easy Sound Installation Package
About This Product
Electro-Voice ZX1-90 8” Two-Way Full-Range Passive SpeakerThe Electro-Voice ZX1 is the new standard of no compromise audio performance and versatility for compact sound reinforcement. The high-tech enclosure is lightweight and extremely durable. The enclosure geometry has been engineered to provide maximum rigidity and acoustic performance. The velocity compensated port design overcomes the limitation of many small loudspeakers and enables exceptional low frequency response without vent noise. The ZX1’s long excursion, high output 8" woofer with a weatherized treated cone delivers smooth low frequency performance with exceptional reliability.
A sophisticated crossover network integrates it with the EV DH2005, a 1-inch exit true compression driver with extended frequency response and high output capability. Full-bandwidth overload protection is provided for reliable, long term operation without audible effect.
Electro-Voice ZX1-90 Features:
- Extremely Smooth, Wide Frequency Response.
- Attractive, Clean Design with Full Grille.
- EV8L 8” High-Output LF Transducer.
- DH2005 1” Exit True Compression Driver.
- 90° x 50° Coverage Pattern.
- Rotatable Horn Design.
- Integral Monitor Angle on Enclosure.
- 200W Cont., 800W Peak Power Handling.
- High Sensitivity, 125 dB Maximum SPL.
- Built-In Pole Mount.
- Integral Handle Pocket for Easy Carrying.
QSC GX3 Power AmplifierGX Series amplifiers are ideal for professional entertainers who require maximum performance and portability on a limited budget. GX amplifiers deliver just the right amount of power to the most popular speakers used by entertainers.
GX Series amplifiers are ideal for professional entertainers who require maximum performance and portability on a limited budget. The hallmarks of the QSC brand - professional audio quality, meticulous engineering, precision manufacturing and long-term reliability - are all intrinsic to GX. Add contemporary styling, multiple input/output options, light weight, and advanced protection circuitry, and the GX Series clearly represents real value - something everyone can use.
QSC GX3 Features:
- Power levels matched to the most popular speakers used by entertainers.
- Optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4- and 8-ohm speaker systems.
- Inputs: XLR, 1/4" TRS and phono input connectors for compatibility with any source.
- Outputs: Speakon combo accepts 1/4" (TS) plugs or Speakon 2- and 4-pole plugs (connects 2 poles only). Binding posts support all other speaker wiring systems.
- Minimum depth chassis (10.1" / 257 mm) fits in compact, inexpensive effects racks.
- Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity.
- GuardRail automatically protects the amplifier and loudspeakers from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive without shutting down the show.
- Front panel LEDs monitor power, signal, and clipping.
- Subwoofer/satellite crossover built-in.
American Audio Media Operator BTThe Media Operator BT is a compact, 1U, multi-format, multi-line switching system that is perfect when you need a basic compact mixer solution or want to expand or add Blue Tooth input to an existing system. Perfect for portable applications as well as fixed installations.
Odyssey FRAR4E 4 Space Medium Duty Amp RackOdyssey's new "Flight Ready E Series" cases were introduced in 2008. Since then, there has been so much interest and demand for them that in 2009 we added even more new and exciting additions to this family of medium duty racks and cases. Further expanding the popular line, we now feature new amp rack and mixer case models. Each model is made of either 1/4" or combination of 1/4" and 3/8" black wood laminate construction with all chrome plated steel hardware for that look and feel of a true ATA flight case. Odyssey's Flight Ready "FR" line is the best ATA case series to introduce to your customers on a budget.
- Rail to Rail 16.375".
- Front and rear removable lids with 2.5" interior depth.
- Front and rear rack rail.
- Spring loaded Latches.
- Recessed handle.
- Medium duty stackable corners.
On-Stage SS7323B Wall Mount Speaker Bracket (Pair)Ideal for sound contractors, mount this bracket on the walls at night clubs, recording studios, home multi-media rooms, schools or just about anywhere! For mounting on flat surfaces this adjustable bracket features a tilting angle adjustment as well as a 30°swivel hinge.
Hosa NL4FX 4 Pole Neutrik Cable Connector
The industry-standard for loudspeaker connections offer extremely reliable and robust cable connectors with a reliable locking system. They feature solid contacts with screw-type terminals including a stranded wire protection which offer also solder termination.
- Current rating 40 A rms continuous.
- Up to 50 A audio signal, duty cycle 50%.
- Only 3 parts, easy to assemble.
- High impact materials - long-lasting and reliable.
- Easy and extremely precise locking system "Quick Lock."
- Improved grip on latch.
- 1 piece strain relief, chuck for 7 to 14.5 mm cable O.D..
- Color coding possible.
- Improved screw-type termination for highest pull-out force.
- Integrated design guarantees "Made by Neutrik."
Hosa CMR-203 Stereo Breakout 3.5 mm TRS to Dual RCA CableThis cable is designed to connect a digital audio player or similar device to a stereo system. It is ideal for connecting a portable media player, laptop, or similar device to a hi-fi receiver. Features include:
- Nickel-plated plugs for rugged durability and efficient signal transfer.
- Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity.
- OFC spiral shields for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility.
American DJ XL-3 3’ XLR to XLR Cable
3-Foot XLR male to XLR female cable.
Electro-Voice ZX1-90 Specifications
|Chassis Size||203.2 mm (8")|
|Input Connections||Parallel Neutrik® NL4|
|Speaker Type||Full-range, Mid-High, Two-Way, Wedges|
|Frequency Response (-3 dB)||60 - 20000 Hz|
|Frequency Response (-10 dB)||48 - 20000 Hz|
|Recommended High-Pass Frequency||40 Hz|
|Sensitivity 1 W/1 m||94 dB|
|Max. SPL/1m (calc)||123 dB|
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H||90 ° Rotatable|
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V||50 ° Rotatable|
|System Power Handling (Continuous/Program/Peak)||200//800 Watts|
|LF Transducer||8-inch EV8L|
|HF Transducer||1.25-inch DH2005|
|Crossover Frequency||1700 Hz|
|Nominal Impedance (Passive)||8 Ω|
|Minimum Impedance||6 Ω|
|Enclosure Material||High Impact Polystyrene|
|Grill||Polyester Powder Coated, 18GA Galvanized Steel|
|Height||457 mm (17.99")|
|Width||282 mm (11.1")|
|Depth||264 mm (10.39")|
|Weight Net||8.4 kg (18.52 lbs)|
|Output power per channel|
|8 ohms / 1 kHz (both channels driven)||300 W|
|8 ohms / 1 kHz (single channel driven)||350 W|
|4 ohms / 1 kHz (both channels driven)||425 W|
|4 ohms / 1 kHz (single channel driven)||500 W|
|Distortion (1 dB below rated power, 1 kHz)||8 ohms: less than 0.02%
4 ohms: less than 0.05%
|Signal to Noise (20 Hz - 20 kHz)||100 dB|
|Input Sensitivity||1.2 V rms|
|Voltage Gain||32.2 dB|
|Output Circuitry||Class B|
|Power Requirements (1/8 power, pink noise at 4 ohms, 120V)||6.3 A|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz–20 kHz, +0, -1 dB|
|Dynamic Headroom (4 ohms)||2 dB|
|Input Impedance||Greater than 20 kΩ (balanced)|
|Maximum Input Level||+24 dBu (16 V rms)|
|Input Connectors (each channel)||3-pin XLR and 1/4" TRS, balanced, parallel
|Output Connectors (each channel)||Speakon®, 1/4", Binding posts|
|Amplifier and Load Protection||Short circuit, open circuit, thermal, RF protection
Load protected against DC faults
|Front Panel Controls and Indicators||Gain controls, 21 detents
Red CLIP LEDs, proportional, 0.1% THD threshold
Green SIGNAL LEDs, threshold 35 dB below clipping
Blue POWER LED, AC on
|Rear Panel Controls||Full Range / Crossover switch
100 Hz, 3rd order LP (sub), 2nd order HP (top)
|Dimensions||Height: 3.5" (89 mm) 2RU
Width: 19" (483 mm)
Depth: 10.1" (257 mm)
|Weight||Net: 27 lb (12.1 kg)
Shipping: 31 lb (14.1 kg)
|Agency Approvals||UL, CE, RoHS/WEEE Compliant|
AC Current and Heating, 120 VAC
(multiply current by 0.5 for 230 VAC)
|Operating Condition||AC amps||BTU/hour|
|8 + 8 ohms, 1/8 power 1||4.1||904|
|8 + 8 ohms, 1/3 power 2||6.1||1160|
|8 + 8 ohms, full power 3||9.75||1109|
|4 + 4 ohms, 1/8 power 1||6.3||1515|
|4 + 4 ohms, 1/3 power 2||9.4||2105|
|4 + 4 ohms, full power 3||15.0||2297|
|1 1/8 power represents typical maximum operating conditions
2 1/3 power represents overdriven program levels
3 Full power is breaker limited to short periods
For 230 V, multiply AC current by 0.5
For 100 V, multiply AC current by 1.25
American Audio Media Operator BT Specifications
• XLR ¼” TRS and RCA stereo outputs
• 4 Stereo Line Inputs (RCA)
• 1 Mic input, XLR/1/4” Combo connector
• SD/USB/ Bluetooth input with transport control
• Master Volume
• Mic Volume
• Separate Bass & Treble for Music and Mic
• Removable Rack Ears
Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz ±0.5dB
Input Sensitivity: 1V
S/N RATIO: 100dBA
Input impedance: 20KHz(BALANCED) 10KHz(UN-BALANCED)(5Hz-1KHz)
Input Voltage: AC110-230V 50Hz-60Hz
Net Weight: 3.75 lbs/ 1.7kgs
Dimensions: 19(W)x4.05(D)x1.75(H) / 483(W)x103(D)x44(H)
Odyssey FRAR4E Specifications
Approximate Dimensions (exterior):
21.25"W x 9.25"H x 23.75"D
Approximate Shipping dimensions (exterior):
22.5" x 9.75" x 24.5"
Approximate Shipping weight:
UPC barcode: 807822027969
On-Stage SS7323B Specifications• Applications: Small-Medium Speaker Cabinets
• For mounting on flat surfaces
• Angle adj: 45°-90°
• Swivel adj: +/-30°
• Fits 1-3/8" cabinet inserts
• Shaft length: 13"
• Weight Capacity: 100 lbs
(4) Electro-Voice ZX1-90 8” Two-Way Full-Range Passive Speakers
(1) QSC GX3 Power Amplifier
(1) American Audio Media Operator BT
(1) Odyssey FRAR4E 4 Space Medium Duty Amp Rack
(2) On-Stage SS7323B Wall Mount Speaker Brackets
(6) ProCo NL4FC 4 Pole Neutrik Cable Connectors
(2) Hosa NL4FX 4 Pole Neutrik Cable Connectors
(2) American DJ XL-3 3’ XLR to XLR Cables
(1) Hosa CMR-203 Stereo Breakout 3.5 mm TRS to Dual RCA Cable
The ZX1-90 Box Includes:(1) Electro-Voice ZX1-90 Loudspeaker
(1) User Guide
The QSC GX3 Box Includes:
(1) QSC GX3 Power Amplifier
(1) Power Cord
(1) Quickstart Guide
The Media Operator BT Box Includes:(1) American Audio Media Operator BT
(1) IEC Power Cord
(1) User Guide