Be the first to review this product
Denon DJ Prime4 4-Deck Standalone DJ System with Professional Lighting Controller & Flight Case Package
Questions? Call 1-800-355-7746 or Chat below
Denon DJ Prime 4 DJ System Key Features at a Glance:
- 4-Deck standalone Engine Prime DJ system.
- 10-inch HD multi-touch display with gestures.
- Dedicated XLR Zone output provides music to a separate room.
- Built-in 2.5-inch SATA drive bay to store music onboard.
- 6-inch rugged metal jog wheel with HD central display.
- (4) assignable input channels for external media sources.
- (2) dedicated XLR inputs for microphones with individual control.
- StagelinQ connection for Event/Pro DJ lighting and video control.
- Plays uncompressed audio formats (FLAC, ALAC, WAV).
- Crisp 24-bit Denon DJ legacy audio.
- (4) USB and (1) SD media inputs for music playback.
- USB keyboard support.
- Coming soon - Serato DJ Pro control enabled.
DMX + Philips HUE lighting control simplified - SoundSwitch is the world's most advanced lighting automation software. With the release of the Control One, DJs and lighting designers have more control over the powerful SoundSwitch software features. SoundSwitch supports both DMX and Philips HUE lighting hardware. Users can be as creative as they like in the Digital Lighting Workstation (DLW) or let the software do the work via the automation features or pre-built lighting scenes. Combining the SoundSwitch software with the Control One hardware allows DJs and lighting designers to sync lighting visuals with live audio seamlessly and easily. With the SoundSwitch Control One, users can connect two DMX universe outputs + connect two incoming DMX universe allowing for integration with larger and installed lighting setups. The one-to-one mapped hardware controls makes it easier than ever to control lighting effects on the fly in combination with the auto generated lighting displays created in the SoundSwitch software providing a complete hardware and software lighting solution. From the get-go, the SoundSwitch Control One doesn't disappoint with 3 months free SoundSwitch software access so you can jump right in and create automatic light show with beat grids. SoundSwitch and Control One are compatible with Engine DJ, Serato DJ, Virtual DJ, Ableton LINK and MIDI Clock.
SoundSwitch's Edit Mode is where users can be as custom or automated as they like. Users can work in the Digital Lighting Workstation (DLW) to edit their preset light scenes or build and customize their own lighting displays. The work low and user interface has been designed to be similar to audio editing and music production software providing a familiar look and feel for DJs. SoundSwitch allows for full customization and lighting control. Users can control every feature of their lighting hardware including color, brightness, strobe, movement, gobos, prism and more. The Autoloops feature automatically syncs lighting scenes with audio iles that don't have scripted light shows as the DJ performs. The software ships with 32 pre-built Autoloops which are all customizable and will always cue perfectly on the beat when needed. AutoScripting - Automatic Light Show Creation Batch analyse audio files, playlists, collections and crates for Automated lightshow creation. Static Looks provide users with an easy way to create lighting scenes; a common tool in the mobile DJ field. These static scenes can be created to light speeches, the dinner service or provide ambient lighting at any event. Static Looks can also be MIDI mapped allowing for complete touch control. SoundSwitch connects with the following DJ software and hardware providing precision timing and synchronization while the DJ performs. Connect Control One directly to Engine DJ hardware for a standalone audio and lighting experience - no laptop required. In Standalone Mode, SoundSwitch users can control lighting effects for other DJs and performers such as bands and live acts. Easily tap in the tempo with TAP button. The OLED display provides real time BPM feedback. SoundSwitch includes a number of presets and effects which users can edit to their liking, saving time and effort. The software includes MIDI mapping functionality to allow users to map and control lighting effects with any standard controller, mixer or MIDI device and all software features are pre-mapped to the Control One.
SoundSwitch Control One Features:
- 1:1 Hardware Control for SoundSwitch Software.
- Plug and Play with Engine DJ Hardware (Engine Lighting.)
- Support for both DMX & Philips HUE Lighting.
- Compatible with DJ and DAW software.
- Create Custom Light Shows.
- MIDI Mapping and Control of Lighting Effects.
- Automatic Light Shows Synced with Beat Grids.
- On-board Memory for Storing Light Patch and Settings.
- (4) Pro-grade DMX Connections for 2 DMX Universes.
- DMX Input for Merging with Install Lighting Systems.
- Dual USB for Seamless DJ Transitions.
- Built-in OLED Display for Heads Up Info.
- Performance Pads with Customizable RGB.
- Pan, Tilt, and Intensity Controls.
- 3 Months Free SoundSwitch Software Access.
4-Channel Standalone DJ Power
This is what the global DJ community has been waiting for: An all-in-one, fully standalone 4-deck DJ system with no need for a laptop computer - Pure, unfettered performance and playback capability! Rugged metal-chassis, built to endure the rigors of DJ life.
Adjustable Angle, 10-inch Touchscreen
Select tracks, view waveforms, interact with your digital music collection and view essential DJ parameters, with tactile multigesture control - it's the touchscreen experience you expect and deserve.
Independent Zone Output
Send a dedicated, back-to back music playlist to a separate location while you command the dancefloor in the main room control the mood, volume and EQ to precisely tailor the sound for your audience.
Independent Zone Output
Send a dedicated, back-to back music playlist to a separate location while you command the dancefloor in the main room - control the mood, volume and EQ to precisely tailor the sound for your audience.
- Dedicated XLR Zone output with gain and EQ control.
- Stream back-to-back music automatically into 2nd room.
- Easily assign any of the 4 playing channels to Zone.
- Party in one room, chill out in the other.
Access massive music libraries from four USB inputs, one SD and an under-panel, 2.5-inch built-in SATA drive bay. Use any one of these media sources to record your full DJ set performance! With USB Keyboard support for optimized track browsing and playback facilities for uncompressed audio formats (FLAC, ALAC, WAV), Prime 4 caters for your entire music collection with connectivity that guarantees immediate, hassle-free access to your library.
Mix, Blend and Shape Your Sound
Pro-club mixer with four channel line faders, each with 3-band EQ and gain to shape your mix; plus all four inputs are assignable to the switchable line/phono inputs. A replaceable Denon DJ crossfader completes this performance driven package.
8 Performance Trigger Pads
Remix whole tracks and beat juggle with super-responsive hot cue control, then split up bars and beats with quantize-locked, Rolls, Slicer and advanced Looping too!
Mic Control, Check 2
Drive two independent microphones for dual-performer audience engagement, both with dedicated EQ, volume and effect controls plus punch in on/off and talkover options for pro-mobile use.
Expressive Multi-FX with Dedicated Displays
Articulate, visualize and craft your own unique sound, choosing from 13 diversely textured DJ FX, sourced directly from the festival/club X1800 Prime mixer.
Dual-Function Sweep FX and Filter
Engage just one single encoder for tactile sound manipulation with dynamic FX and elegant filter control.
Superior DJ Platter Control
Ultra-responsive, touch capacitive jog wheels with HD central screen that relays performance, heads-up display information combined with a DJ brand logo or playing track artwork. Change up your look with customizable RGB light ring.
Timestretch and Key-Matching Audio
Class-leading, production-quality Timestretch algorithm allows DJs to perform pitch locked, extreme track tempo changes and match/shift harmonic musical keys live in the mix - the ultimate in standalone, 'Open' Format DJing flexibility.
Built to Last - Built to Perform!
Prime 4 is built on the legacy of 25+ years of superb Denon DJ audio engineering and manufacturing excellence, with rugged metal build quality and detailed, pristine 24-bit Denon DJ audio. Nothing sounds, looks or performs like the Prime 4 standalone 4-channel DJ System. With no existing 'feature comparable' competitor unit on the market right now, the Prime 4 is affordable DJ technology that is light years ahead of any existing product.
Visualize the Show with Prime 4
Using Prime 4's StagelinQ connection, Mobile, Event and Club DJs now can easily create impactful, visually dynamic lighting and video scenes via Denon DJ's partnerships with Soundswitch, Timecode and Resolume.
Engine Prime Music Management
Import your digital music collections effortlessly from iTunes, Serato DJ Pro, Native Instruments Traktor Pro and Rekordbox using both Denon DJ's free, Engine Prime music management software and the Prime 4 itself.
- Import existing playlists, folders, hot cues and loop information.
- Integrated support also available for Native Instruments Traktor.
- Prime 4 internally analyzes music data with no laptop needed.
Denon DJ Prime 4 Specifications:
Bit Depth: 24-bit
Sampling Rate: 44.1kHz
Dynamic Range: > 117dB (A-weighted)
Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz (+/-1dB)
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 93dB (A-weighted)
Headroom: Line: > 15dB
Microphone: > 20dB
Outputs: > 20dB
< -90dB (1kHz, unity)
Line/Phono: < 0.01% (1kHz, unity)
Microphone: < 0.02% (1kHz, unity)
Line: 0dBV (unity), +15dBV (maximum)
Microphone: -40dBu (unity), -60dBu (minimum)
Master Balanced: +4dBu (unity), +24dBu (maximum)
Master Unbalanced: 0dBu (unity), +20dBu (maximum)
Zone Balanced: +4dBu (unity), +24dBu (maximum)
Booth: +4dBu (unity), +24dBu (maximum)
Headphone: < 150mW
Type: SD/SDHC card, USB mass-storage devices (flash memory, 2.5 internal SATA, and external HDD enclosures)
File Systems: exFAT, FAT32 (recommended)
Supported Audio File Formats: AAC/M4A, AIF/AIFF (44.1–192kHz, 16–32-bit), ALAC, FLAC, MP3 (32–320 kbps, VBR), MP4, Ogg Vorbis, WAV (44.1–192kHz, 16–32-bit)
Main: 10.1" / 257 mm (diagonal), 8.5" x 5.5" / 216 x 139 mm (width x height), Full-color LED-backlit display with touch interface
Jog Wheel: 2.2" / 56 mm (diameter), Full-color LED-backlit display
FX: 128 pixels wide x 32 pixels high, Black & White OLED display
(6) Professional grade Neutrik XLR outputs (Master, Zone, and Booth)
(2) Professional grade Neutrik XLR+1/4" (6.35 mm) microphone inputs
(1) RCA output pair (Master)
(4) RCA input pairs (line/phono channel 3 & 4)
(1) 1/8" (3.5 mm) output (headphone)
(1) 1/4" (6.35 mm) output (headphone)
(1) Ethernet link port
(1) IEC power inlet
(4) USB type A media port (female)
(1) USB type B host port (female)
(1) SD card slot
(1) SATA + power for internal 2.5" hard drive
Input Voltage: 110-240 VAD, 50/60 Hz
Consumption: 38W ~ 39W (without mobile device charging on USB port 4), 43W ~ 45W (with mobile device charging on USB port 4)
Dimensions (width x depth x height)
728.47 x 496.82 x 103.63 mm
28.68" x 19.56" x 4.08"
SoundSwitch Control One Product Specifications:
|Type||2 X USB to DMX (3-pin) Connection|
|Refresh rate||37 Hz|
This Package Includes:(1) Denon DJ Prime 4 4-Deck Standalone DJ System
(1) Power Adapter
(1) USB Cable
(1) Software Download Card
(1) SoundSwitch Control One Professional Lighting Controller
(1) Properly Fitting & Durable Protective Transport Case
(1) Clutch CL-E171103GY Premium Multipurpose EVA Case with Cushion 17"W x 11"H x 3"L
(2) Clutch 20' Sure-Fit XLR Female to XLR Male Microphone / Speaker Cables
(2) Clutch 25' 3-Pin DMX Lighting Cables
(1) IDJNOW TSA Combination Lock (red)
(5) 8" Reusable Hook and Loop Cable Ties