DAS Altea 412A Powered 12" Two-way Loudspeaker with DAScontrol
About This Product
The Altea-412A shares the same high-tech enclosure as the Altea 700 Series of products. On board is an innovative Class D two channel amplifier that provides a total of 800 Wpeak power. The DAScontrol interface allows users to configure voicing presets, input/output levels, EQ modes, delay and source mixing by way of a high-end 24-bit quality DSP and LCD screen on the rear of the cabinet.
The Altea-400 models use the renowned Mi Series loudspeakers. These professional-grade loudspeakers provide precise low frequency reproduction with excellent musicality. The high frequencies are handled by the M-32 compression driver with 1" exit to provide exceptional overall performance. A winning combination of matched components that offer ideal characteristics for music reproduction.
The Altea-412 is a passive system designed for use with external amplification and an outboard DSP. They allow users to choose the powering option they prefer and benefit from the same enclosure features and top-of-the-line components as the Altea 400 powered versions.
DAS Altea 412A Powered 12" Two-way Loudspeaker Features:
- Bi-amplified active system.
- 800 W peak Class D amplifier with 2 channel mixer.
- DAScontrol interface for easy setup and adjustment.
- 12" loudspeaker + M-32 compression driver.
- Wide 90º coverage that fills the room.
- Lightweight structural polypropylene enclosure.
- Ergonomic handles and floor monitor position.
- User selectable DSP presets with LCD screen.
- Integrated M8 rigging points.
DAS Altea 412A Powered 12" Two-way Loudspeaker Specifications:
|Amplifier Power||800 Wpeak Class D-Bi-amplified|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||60 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Rated Peak SPL at 1 m||126 dB|
|Dispersion||90º x 60º|
|Connectors||INPUT: Female XLR|
AUX INPUT: Mini Jack
LOOP THRU: Male XLR
AC INPUT: Male IEC
|AC Requirements||2.4 A, 115 V, 50/60 Hz|
1.2 A, 230 V, 50/60 Hz
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||650 x 380 x 346 mm|
25.59 x 14.96 x 13.62 in
|Weight||17.9 kg (38.7 lb)|
(1) DAS Altea 412A Powered 12" Two-way Loudspeaker with DAScontrol
(1) IEC Power Cord
(1) User Manual