Crown Amplifiers XLS 2002 Two-channel 650W @ 4Ω Power Amplifier * $60 Instant Rebate
About This Product
The next generation of XLS got a makeover with a sleek new look, a LCD display that is three times larger, and more DSP with higher capabilities. Like its predecessor, the new XLS is ultra-efficient with Crown’s patented DriveCore technology and can drive 2400W at 4Ω bridged with tons of headroom guaranteeing a clean, undistorted signal straight to your speakers. The XLS DriveCore 2 assures that you will be heard as you deliver a powerful, pure sound experience for any venue.
Crown XLS 2002 Power Amplifier Features:
- Class D amp with Crown's ultra-efficient DriveCore technology weighs less than 11 lb (5 kg).
- Higher DSP capabilities: More control; has band pass filter per channel.
- Increased lighting functionality; turn off all LED indicators except clip and thermal to reduce distraction in dark venues.
- Selectable input sensitivity; 1.4Vrms and .775Vrms options so that amp can be driven at full power.
- Set sleep mode after specified time without having to press a button.
- Security setting disables menu buttons; menu locked/unlocked by entering combination.
- System reset allows factory settings to be restored.
- Remote power trigger.
- Peakx Limiters provide maximum output while protecting your speakers.
- XLR, 1/4", RCA inputs provide flexibility.
- Integrated PureBand Crossover System for better performance and control.
- Efficient forced-air fans prevent excessive thermal buildup.
Crown Amplifiers XLS 2002 Specifications
|Frequency Response||+0dB, -1dB|
|Signal to Noise||>103dB (at .775Vrms, 6dB lower)|
|Intermodulation Distortion||< 0.3%|
|Damping Factor||> 200|
|Crosstalk||At 1kHz: > 85dB, At 20kHz: > 55dB|
|Dimensions||19" (48.3 cm) x 3.5" (8.9 cm) x 10.7" (21.2 cm)|
|Weight||10.8 lbs (4.9 kgs)|
The XLS 2002 Box Includes:
(1) Crown XLS 2002 Two-channel 650W @ 4Ω Power Amplifier
(1) IEC Power Cord
(1) User Manual