Be the first to review this product
Chauvet Professional COLORado PXL Bar 8 Outdoor-Ready Moving Pixel Bar
Questions? Call 1-800-355-7746 or Chat below
COLORado PXL Bar 8 is a motorized, outdoor-ready tilting batten with capabilities to zoom for tight and wide pixel-mappable looks. This bright, moving pixel bar also features seamless edge-to-edge mounting and includes virtual gobo and movement macros with separate foreground and background color control for more design options than ever before. Slotted Omega brackets make it quick and easy to hang the fixture on truss. The COLORado PXL Bar 8 can also be positioned on the ground, which allows for a variety of different light angles. The power is in your hands and the possibilities are endless.
Chauvet Professional COLORado PXL Bar 8 Pixel Bar Features:
- IP65-rated motorized tilting batten with (8) 45 W RGBW LEDs with a 3.5° to 47.3° zoom range, maintains pixel pitch between fixtures.
- Quiet and quick operation of 200-degree tilt.
- Quiet and quick operation of zoom.
- Fully pixel mappable.
- Several built-in effects including virtual gobos and movement macros with foreground and background color control for easy pixel animation effects.
- DMX, SACN, Art-Net, and Kling-Net control for full flexibility.
- RDM Enabled for remote addressing and trouble shooting.
- 3.5° to 47.3° zoom range for variable beam sizes.
- TRUE1 compatible power input/output ports.
- IP65 rated 5 pin DMX and TCP/IP input/output ports.
- IP65 rated USBc software upload port.
- Slotted Omega brackets for easy hanging on truss.
Chauvet Professional COLORado PXL Bar 8 Product Specifications:Optical
Light Source: 8 LEDs (quad-color RGBW) 45 W, (3.0 A),50,000 hours life expectancy.
Color Temperature: 6121 K (calibrated white)
Beam Angle: 3.5° to 30.8°
Beam Angle single cell: 4° to 29.9°
Field Angle: 5.2° to 42.7°
Field Angle single cell: 5.4° to 42.3°
Cutoff Angle: 8.5° to 47.3°
Cutoff Angle single cell: 6.1° to 45.5°
Zoom Range: 3.6° to 47.3°
Zoom Range single cell: 4° to 45.5°
Illuminance (3.6°): 12,109 lux @ 5 m
Illuminance (47.3°): 563 lux @ 5 m
Selectable PWM: 600 Hz, 1,200 Hz, 2,000 Hz, 4,000 Hz, 6,000 Hz, 15,000 Hz
Tilt Ranges: 60°, 180°, 200° tilt
Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
Dim Modes: 2
Dim Curves: 4
Construction / Physical
Dimensions: 19.69 x 5.47 x 10.75 in (500 x 139 x 273 mm)
Weight: 25.2 lb (11.5 kg)
Exterior Color: Black
Housing Material: Aluminum alloy, Aluminum die-cast, High-impact flame-retardant polymer
Power Connection: Bare end to Seetronic Powerkon IP65
Power Input: Seetronic Powerkon IP65
Power Output: Seetronic Powerkon IP65
Data Connectors: 5-pin IP rated, Seetronic IP rated RJ45 connectors in/out
Cable Length (power): 5 ft (1.5 m)
Control Protocol: Art-Net, Kling-Net, DMX, sACN, RDM
DMX Channels: (Single Mode) 19, 51, 89 or 105, (Dual Mode LED) 24,32,64, (Dual Mode Movement) 25,19,7)
Art-Net Channels: (Single Mode) 19, 51, 89 or 105, (Dual Mode LED) 24,32,64, (Dual Mode Movement) 25,19,7)
Modes/Personalities: 10 personalities (Single Mode) 19, 51, 89 or 105, (Dual Mode LED) 24,32,64, (Dual Mode Movement) 25,19,7)
Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
Power Linking: 3 units @ 120 V; 6 units @ 208 V; 7 units @ 230 V
Power and Current: 422 W, 3.497 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
Power and Current: 409 W, 2.013 A @ 208 V, 60 Hz
Power and Current: 407 W, 1.830 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
Certifications / Qualifications
CE, MET, FCC
IP Rating: IP65, temporary outdoor/wet use, with pressure equalizing M12 GORE valve
Temperature (Ambient): -4 °F to 113 °F (-20 °C to 45 °C)
Each COLORado PXL Bar 8 Retail Box Includes:(1) Chauvet Professional COLORado PXL Bar 8 Outdoor-Ready Moving Pixel Bar
(1) Seetronic Powerkon IP65 power cable to bare end
(1) Omega bracket with mounting hardware