Chauvet DJ Nimbus Professional Dry Ice Smoke / Fog Machine
About This Product
Nimbus is a professional dry ice machine which produces thick, white fog that hugs the floor and dissipates without rising. This powerful machine heats enough water to create fog from 10lbs of dry ice to provide 6 minutes of run time. Output and flow are easily controlled, thanks to an adjustable multi-level control arm. Dual heaters allow for faster heat-up and recycle times. A low water sensor increases safety.
- Professional dry-ice machine creates thick, low-lying clouds that hug the floor.
- Quickly heats water to its optimal operating temperature using simple, plug-n-play operation.
- Heat the water in a fraction of the time by utilizing the second heating element.
- Manipulate the output and flow with the adjustable, multi-level control handle.
- Increase safety with low-water and temperature sensors that automatically shut off heaters.
Chauvet DJ Nimbus Specifications
- Input Voltage: 120VAC 60Hz or 230 VAC, 50 Hz
- Power and Current (single element): 1,500W, 12.6A @ 120V 60Hz, 1,400 W, 6.2 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Power and Current (dual element): 3,000W, 25.2A @ 120V 60Hz, 3,000 W, 12.3 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Tank Capacity: 4.5 gal (17l)
- Heat-up Time (single element): 50min
- Heat-up Time (dual element): 30min
- Average runtime: 6 min
- Reheat time (single element): 30min
- Reheat time (dual element): 15min
- Dry ice capacity: 10 lbs (4.5kg)
- Max water temperature: 175°F (79°C)
- Weight (empty): 28.6 lbs (13kg)
- Weight (full): 75 lbs (34kg)
- Size: 20 x 18 x 19 in (513 x 465 x 470 mm)
- Approvals: CE, MET
(1) Power Cord
(1) Warranty Card
(1) Quick Reference Guide