Chauvet DJ Freedom Flex H4 IP X6 Wireless LED Uplight System with 6 Freedom Flex H4 IP pars, 6 Flex batteries, and a Charging Road Case
About This Product
The Freedom Flex H4 IP X6 system includes six Freedom Flex H4 IP fixtures and six quick-change battery packs in a rugged road case with built-in charger. Freedom Flex H4 IP has hex-color (RGBAW + UV) LED technology for unlimited color mixing capabilities. The fixture is temporary outdoor-rated and has a robust housing that repels water, snow, dirt, and sand for all-weather applications. Freedom Flex H4 IP features a quick-change battery pack for easy battery charges and changes making this 100% wireless, battery-operated par with a built-in D-Fi transceiver even more flexible and powerful. Costly battery replacement maintenance and taking lights out of rotation for charging are a thing of the past
Freedom Flex H4 IP has multiple wireless triggering and control options via the FlareCON Air and the FlareCON app and it works in master/slave mode with any Freedom Par. Convenient, wireless non-DMX control is also available with the included IRC-6 remote. An adjustable kickstand helps shine light exactly where it’s needed and the built-in glare shield prevents unwanted light spillage. Customized colors can be created using the easy to read built-in LED display. Achieve smooth LED fading with built-in dimming curves. The compact and lightweight design of the Freedom Flex H4 IP fits easily inside sticks of Trusst.
Chauvet DJ Freedom Flex H4 IP X6 LED Uplight System Features:
- 100% True wireless up light system complete with 6 Freedom Flex H4 IP pars, 6 Flex batteries and a charging road case.
- Freedom Flex H4 IP is a 100% True wireless, battery-operated, hex-color (RGBAW + UV) LED Par with built-in D-Fi transceiver.
- Quick Change Flex battery pack for easy battery charges and changes ensures the fixture is always ready to go.
- Charging road case simultaneously charges and holds 6 additional batteries (sold separately).
- Temporary outdoor-rated robust housing repels water, snow, dirt, and sand for all-weather applications.
- Multiple wireless triggering and control options via the FlareCON Air and the FlareCON app.
- Works in master/slave with all Freedom Pars.
- Shine light where it is needed using the built-in adjustable kickstand.
- Built-in glare shield prevents light spillage.
- Convenient, wireless non-DMX control using the IRC-6 remote.
- Create customized colors using the built-in LED display.
- Achieve smooth LED fading with built-in dimming curves.
- Compact and lightweight design easily fits inside sticks of Trusst.
Freedom Flex H4 IP Lights Are Perfect For:
- Outdoor ceremonies.
- Trade shows.
- Table spotting.
- Centerpiece spotting.
- Close proximity wash.
Chauvet DJ Freedom Flex H4 IP Specifications:
- DMX Channels: 6, 8 or 12
- Max Unobstructed Distance: 600 ft (182.88 m)
- Light Source: 4 LEDs (hex-color RGBAW + UV) 10 W, (2 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy.
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 30 Hz
- PWM Frequency: 1.2 KHz
- Beam Angle: 23°
- Field Angle: 34°
- Recharge Time: 6 hours
- Illuminance: 2,163 lux @ 2 m
- IP Rating: IP54
- Weight: 8.8 lb (1.4 kg)
- Size: 5.7 x 5.4 x 8 in (145 x 138 x 204 mm)
- Approvals: CE, FCC
- Maximum Run Time (all on): up to 8 hours
- Maximum Run Time (single color): up to 20 hours
- Startup Temperature: 32 °F to 122 °F (0 °C to 50 °C)
- Operating Temperature: -4 °F to 140 °F (-20 °C to 60 °C)
- Bracket Mounting Hole: M12
- Road Case Compatible Fixtures: Freedom Flex H4 IP
- Road Case Wheel Size: 3 in (76.2 mm)
- Road Case Weight: 51.4 lb (23.3 kg)
- Road Case Size: 60.31 x 58.58 x 11.73 in (1532 x 1488 x 300 mm)
(6) Chauvet DJ Freedom Flex H4 IP LED Uplights
(6) Freedom Flex Batteries
(1) Power cord
(1) IRC-6 Remote
(1) Charging Road Case
(1) Warranty card
(1) Quick Reference Guide