Chauvet DJ D-Fi USB Wireless DMX Transceiver
About This Product
Chauvet DJ has developed a series of fixtures that include a standard USB connection. You can now wirelessly connect to all of them using the new D-Fi USB transceiver, which eliminates the need for any DMX cables. The USB transceiver is powered directly from the fixture. Control your USB fixtures using any of our wireless controllers, or from your smartphone with the D-Fi Hub and FlareCON.
Chauvet DJ D-Fi USB Wireless DMX Transceiver Features:
- Finger-sized wireless D-Fi transceiver provides instant wireless communication.
- Transfers DMX as well as master/slave signals between similar fixtures.
- Eliminates the need for DMX cables.
- Plugs directly into USB-compatible devices.
- Works without the need of an external power supply.
- Fully FCC/RTTE compliant.
Chauvet DJ D-Fi USB Specifications
• Operating Frequency: 2.412 to 2.484 GHz
• Max Unobstructed Distance: 165 ft (50 m)
• Weight: 1.1 oz. (31.2 g)
• Size: 3 x 0.9 x 0.5 in (78 x 25 x 13 mm)
• Approvals: CE, FCC
(1) Chauvet DJ D-Fi USB Wireless DMX Transceiver