Chauvet DJ D-Fi Hub 2.4 GHz Wireless DMX Transmitter / Receiver
About This Product
D-Fi Hub is a compact, easy-to-use DMX unit that functions as either a transmitter or receiver. For more stable communication between units, it operates on a 2.4 GHz frequency range and includes an “auto” function which automatically finds the best frequency and syncs the units effortlessly. You can wirelessly synchronize an unlimited number of D-Fi-ready fixtures simultaneously, and operate them using the simple navigation on the OLED digital display.D-Fi Hub Features:
- Compact, easy-to-use wireless D-Fi™ transmitter and receiver in a single unit.
- Wirelessly synchronize an unlimited number of D-Fi™-ready fixtures and receivers simultaneously.
- Built-in options include manual or automatic channel selection.
- Simple navigation and text readout using the OLED digital display.
- Mounting options include built-in hook and loop fastener strap, keyhole mounting holes, M10 and M12 threaded holes for direct mounting to truss.
- Fully FCC/RTTE compliant.
Chauvet D-Fi Hub Specifications
• DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
• Operating Frequency: 2.412 to 2.484 GHz
• Antenna connection: RP-SMA
• Max Unobstructed Distance: 656 ft (200 m)
• Input Voltage: 9 VDC, 500 mA (external power supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
• Power and Current: 4 W, 0.1 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
• Power and Current: 4 W, 0.1 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
• Weight: 1.2 lb (0.6 kg)
• Size: 5.59 x 3.58 x 1.81 in (142 x 91 x 46 mm)
• Approvals: CE, FCC
(1) Chauvet DJ D-Fi Hub
(1) Power Supply
(1) Warranty Card
(1) Quick Reference Guide