Be the first to review this product
Questions? Call 1-800-355-7746 or Chat below
Free Shipping on most orders with minimum purchase of $50 or more for a limited time.
Ground shipments only in the lower 48 contiguous United States.
Excludes oversized or overweight items such as oversized speakers, oversized cases, trussing and staging. Other exclusions include some fluids, some parts and special orders.
Any questions, please call 1-800-355-7746 during normal business hours.
Offer subject to change or termination without notice. Not responsible for typographical errors.
The lowest price is not always the best price. When you shop with us, you can always expect to get our BestPrice+Plus guaranteed.
I DJ NOW - Babylon, NY store (Pick Up In Store Only)
Mon - Sat 10am - 8pm
Sun 11am - 5:00pm
631 321 1700
I DJ NOW - Queens, NY Store (Pick Up In Store Only)
Mon - Fri 10am - 9pm
Sat 10am - 7pm
Sun 12 noon - 6pm
718 762 0100
4Bar ILS is a complete wash lighting solution designed for mobile entertainers. The ultra-convenience of the included tripod, wireless footswitch, and carry bags allow you to set up and tear down in minutes. But the ease and versatility of the 4Bar ILS go to higher levels with the addition of compatibility with the Integrated Lighting System (ILS) that makes creating coordinated light shows across an unlimited number of different fixture types easy and fast means control is easier than ever. D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless master/slave and DMX control is also on board. Achieve total room or stage coverage with 4Bar USB's four individually adjustable heads–create larger, synchronized light shows with other 4BAR fixtures in master/slave mode. Generate shows with easy-to-access, built-in, automated programs, or easily control static colors and automated programs with the optional IRC-6 remote.
Chauvet DJ 4BAR ILS Complete Wash Lighting Solution Features:
- Complete wash lighting solution designed for mobile entertainers.
- ILS compatibility for use in the ILS ecosystem.
- Achieve total room or stage coverage with 4 individually adjustable heads.
- D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless master/slave or DMX control.
- Easily set-up and tear down in minutes using the included tripod, wireless footswitch and carry bags.
- Increase mounting options by safely mounting to truss using the built-in bolts.
- Create large, coordinated light shows with other 4BAR fixtures in master/slave mode.
- Sound-activated programs dance to the beat of the music.
- Easily control static colors and automated programs with the optional IRC-6 remote.
- Generate a synchronized show in master/slave mode with easy-to-access, built-in automated programs.
The bar is fitted with four LED moonflowers each containing 57 red, green, blue and white diodes to produce razor-sharp rotating beams. The unit features 6-channels of DMX control with built-in automated and sound-activated programs. The 4PLAY fits onto most standard tripods, including speaker stands and the 4BAR tripod. And, it comes with a free travel bag.
• 6-channel DMX-512 LED beam effect system.
• Individual control of red, green, blue and white LEDs within each light (4 total).
• Adjustable strobe speed.
• Built-in automated programs via DMX.
• Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave or DMX.
• Fits onto most standard tripods.
• Safely mounts to truss with clamps (sold separately).
• Razor-sharp rotating beams.
• Independent positioning of each light.
• Low-profile lights are 2.2in deep.
• Additional power output: max 30 units @ 120V (see manual for details).
The RGBW4C is a 32-channel RGB, RGBW or RGBA LED controller. It was designed to control any standard 3 or 4 channel group of LED fixtures where channel 1 is Red, channel 2 is Green, channel 3 is Blue and channel 4 is White or Amber. Up to 8 LED fixtures or fixture groups can independently be controlled via four fixture buttons. All LED fixtures or fixture groups must be set to run in DMX mode and be addressed four channels apart for independent control. The units control panel includes 9 direct access "Static Color/Chase" buttons, which contain pre-programmed color presets and chase programs, 3 user programmable color preset buttons, 4 multi function faders that control RGBW intensities on the fly, as well as chase program "Speed", chase program "Fade Time" and "Master Dimmer". There is also an array of 8 buttons used to select the operation mode, including RGB Fade, Auto Run, Color Macro, Chase, Sound Active, Strobe, Manual RGBW and Blackout modes. The RGBW4C is one of the simplest and most versatile LED controllers available today. It's ideal for D.J.'s, nightclubs, lounges, bars and anyone that wants easy control of LED Par's, Bar's, Flood's or Panel's.
• Compact DMX512 controller for RGB, RGBW and RGBA LED fixtures.
• Control up to 8 individual fixtures or fixture groups.
• 3 user programmable color preset, direct access buttons.
• 9 Color preset/Chase program direct access buttons.
• Color Macro playback mode.
• Manual RGBW intensity control mode.
• RGB and Auto modes.
• On the fly Speed & Fade control of all chase programs.
• Sound active mode via internal microphone.
• Adjustable microphone sensitivity.
• Variable strobe.
• Blackout button.
Chauvet DJ 4BAR ILS Product Specifications:
DMX Channels: 3, 5 or 15
DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
Light Source: 432 LEDs (144 red, 144 green, 144 blue) 0.25 W, (20 mA), 100,000 hours life expectancy.
Strobe Rate: 0 to 19.9 Hz
Beam Angle: 17°
Field Angle: 24°
Illuminance: 786 lux @ 2 m (per pod)
Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
Power and Current: 29 W, 0.4 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz / 27 W, 0.2 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
Weight: 11 lb (5.0 kg)
Size: 43.3 x 2 x 10.5 in (1,100 x 50 x 267 mm)
Approvals: CE, RoHS, UKCA
Stand Height: 7 ft 4 in (2.2 m)
Fits Tripod Sizes: 1.37 in (35 mm)
Weight (Controller): 1.2 lb (0.6 kg)
Size (Controller): 12.4 x 5.2 x 1.5 in (315 x 132 x 38 mm)
Optional Controllers: IRC-6, D-Fi USB
Chauvet 4PLAY Specifications
• DMX Channels: 6
• DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
• Light Source: 228 LEDs (48 red, 72 green, 72 blue, 36 white) 0.25 W (20 mA), 100,000 hours life expectancy
• Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
• Coverage Angle: 25° (per light)
• Fits Tripod Sizes: 1.3 to 1.5 in (33 to 38 mm)
• Power Linking: 30 units @ 120 V; 46 units @ 230 V
• Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
• Power and Current: 12 W, 0.2 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
• Power and Current: 19 W, 0.2 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
• Weight: 12.7 lbs (5.7 kg)
• Size: 33 x 3.5 x 12.5 in (838 x 89 x 318 mm)
• Approvals: CE
ADJ RGBW4C Specifications
• DMX output connector: 3-pin XLR
• Power In: 12VDC 500mA UL approved power supply (Included)
• Power consumption: 3.6 Watts
• Size: 12.9” x 5.5” x 1.9” (327 x 140 x 48mm)
• Weight: 2.4lbs. (1.1kgs.)
This Package Includes:
(1) Chauvet DJ 4BAR ILS Complete Wash Lighting Solution
(1) Power cord
(1) Carrying bag
(1) Tripod Carry bag
(1) Wireless Footswitch
(1) Chauvet 4PLAY
(1) Transport Bag
(1) Power Cable
(1) American DJ RGBW4C LED Controller
(1) Power Cord
(2) 15FT Sure-Fit DMX Connecting Cables
Forgot Your Password