Chauvet DJ Cumulus Professional Low-lying Fog Machine
About This Product
Cumulus is a professional low-lying fog machine that creates thick clouds that hug the floor without the need for dry ice. The onboard ultrasonic agitator converts distilled water into a thin mist. The unit’s fast heat up time allows for quick operation and fog on demand. It’s rugged flight case makes transportation a breeze and locking casters prevent accidental rollaways. Cumulus can be controlled with the on board digital display or DMX.
Chauvet DJ Cumulus Professional Low-lying Fog Machine Features:
- Professional low-lying fog machine creates thick clouds that hug the floor.
- Continuous operation produces fog on demand.
- Ultrasonic agitator converts distilled water into a thin mist.
- Fast heat up time allows for quick operation.
- Rugged flight case makes transportation a breeze.
- Control via the onboard digital display or DMX.
- Locking casters prevent an accidental rollaway.
Chauvet DJ Cumulus Specifications:
- DMX Channels: 2
- DMX Connectors: 3- and 5-pin XLR
- Heat-Up Time: 3 min
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz or 230 VAC, 50 Hz
- Power and Current: 970 W, 8 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- 970 W, 4 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 58.8 lb (26.7 kg)
- Size: 25 x 16 x 18 in (625 x 409 x 453 mm)
- Approvals: CE
- Tank Capacity: Fog Fluid Tank Capacity: .9 gal (3.25 l)
- Water Tank Capacity: 2 gal (7.6 l)
- Fog Fluid Consumption: 80 ml/min
- Water Consumption: 930 ml/min
- Compatible Fluids: HFG
Each CUMULUS Retail Box Includes:
(1) Chauvet DJ Cumulus Professional Low-lying Fog Machine
(1) Power Cord
(1) Warranty Card
(1) Quick Reference Guide