Blizzard Lighting LB-Par Quad RGBW LED Uplight
About This Product
Introducing the newest, super-cool RGBW 4-in-1 LED PAR can that is unique, bright, and packed with features; meet the LB-Par Quad RGBW. These fixtures are specifically designed to keep up with the rigorous demands of life on the road!
Whether you are a mobile DJ, in a working band, or just want quality lighting for any permanent installation, you will love what the LB-Par Quad RGBW has to has to offer from its 12* high output 10-watt RGBW 4-in-1 LEDs, to its stunning physical features which include a very durable, scratch resistant composite housing w/ dual mounting brackets for flexible positioning.
All the features one can hope for are loaded into the LB-Par Quad RGBA including 12 incredible built-in programs with auto mode, sound active mode, strobe effects, and 16-bit or 3 user selectable 32-bit dimming curve options. It can perform full RGBW color mixing with 4/8-channels of DMX, or simply be controlled via its easy-to-use 4-button LED control panel.
The LB-Par Quad RGBW also comes with equipped with PowerCON compatible AC in/out and DMX in/out jacks.
And as course, LB-Par Quad RGBW fixtures are backed by Blizzard’s 2-year warranty!
LB-Par Quad RGBW Features:
- User selectable 4/8 DMX channels.
- Full color mixing in standalone, master/slave and DMX modes.
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave.
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave.
- Easy to use LED digital control panel.
- 16/32-bit dimming modes.
- 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output.
- Dual mounting yoke allows flexibility in positioning.
- Durable, scratch resistant composite housing.
Blizzard Lighting LB-Par Quad Specifications
• Operating Voltage: 100-240VAC, 50-60 Hertz
• Power Consumption: 77W, .65A, pf .99
• LED: 12 x 10-watt, 4-in-1 RGBW LEDs
• Beam Angle: 25°
• Luminous Intensity: 21,230 Lux @ 1m / 6,640 Lux @2m
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 4/8 (User Selectable)
• Input: 3-pin XLR Male
• Output: 3-pin XLR Female
• Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active, Color Preset
Weight & Dimensions:
• Length: 11 inches (28 cm)
• Height: 10.5 inches (25.4 cm)
• Width: 4.25 inches (10.8 cm)
• Weight: 5 lbs (2.3kg)
• 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs.
(1) Blizzard Lighting LB-Par Quad RGBW
(1) Lovely User Manual