Audio-Technica ATW-1701/L System 10 Camera-Mount Digital Wireless System with Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
About This Product
Audio-Technica ATW-1701/L System 10 Camera-Mount Digital Wireless System with Omnidirectional Lavalier MicrophoneWith its compact and portable design, the System 10 Camera-Mount high-fidelity digital wireless system is ideally positioned to capture media on the go. Perfect for video production, electronic news gathering (ENG) and every mobile application in between, the receiver features multiple mounting options to accommodate a variety of cameras and recording devices.
Like all of the products in the System 10 digital wireless family, the Camera Mount provides three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time and space. Instantaneous channel selection, sync and setup make the Camera-Mount extremely easy to use, while its digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation provides the ultimate in sound quality and dependable performance. Also, as the receiver operates in the 2.4 GHz range, it remains completely free from TV interference at all times.
ATW-1701/L System 10 Camera-Mount Features:
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance.
- Operates in the 2.4 GHz range – completely free from TV interference.
- Ultra compact receiver size with multiple mounting options.
- Selectable balanced and unbalanced output jacks with level control for use with most cameras and recording devices.
- Internal rechargeable 12-hr battery.
- Separate headphone port and volume control for local audio monitoring.
- Multi-pairing function to link a single receiver with up to eight body-pack or handheld transmitters.
- Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time & space.
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation.
- Extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync and setup.
- Includes MT830cW-TH Omnidirectional Condenser Lavalier Microphone.
Audio-Technica ATW-1701/L Specifications
|OVERALL SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS|
|Operating Frequencies||2.4 GHz ISM band|
|Dynamic Range||>109 dB (A-weighted), typical|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||<0.05% typical|
|Operating Range||30 m (100') radius, 60 m (200') diameter typical
Open range environment with no interfering signals
|Operating Temperature Range||0° C to +40° C (32° F to 104° F)
Battery performance may be reduced at very low temperatures
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 20 kHz
Depending on microphone type
|Receiving System||Diversity (frequency/time/space)|
|Maximum Output Level||3.5 mm (1/8"), TRS balanced: +6 dBV Dual mono, unbalanced: 0 dBV|
|Power Supply||100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 5V DC 0.5A switched mode external USB-type external power supply|
|Battery||Internal Battery: 3.7V rechargeable Li-ion battery|
|Battery Life||12 hours
Depending on environmental conditions
Battery Charging Time: 4 hours 30 minutes
Depending on environmental conditions
Charging Temperature Range: 5° C to +35° C (41° F to 95° F)
|Dimensions||56.0 mm (2.20") W x 91.4 mm (3.60") H x 27.8 mm (1.09") D|
|Net Weight||105 grams (3.7 oz)|
|Accessories Included||Two antennas; camera shoe mount; AC adapter (USB-type); USB cable; 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo cable|
|BODY-PACK TRANSMITTER SPECIFICATIONS|
|RF Power Output||10 mW|
|Spurious Emissions||Following federal and national regulations|
|Input Connections||Four-pin Locking Connector
Pin 1: GND, Pin 2: INST INPUT,
Pin 3: MIC INPUT, Pin 4: DC BIAS +9V
|Batteries||Two 1.5V AA
|Battery Life||>7 hours (alkaline)
Depending on battery type and use pattern
|Dimensions||70.2 mm (2.76") W x 107.0 mm (4.21") H x 24.9 mm (0.98") D|
|Net Weight||100 grams (3.5 oz)
The ATW-1701/L Box Includes:
(1) ATW-T1001 UniPak Transmitter
(1) ATW-R1700 Receiver
(1) MT830cW-TH Omnidirectional Condenser Lavalier Microphone
(1) Camera Shoe Mount
(1) AC adapter (USB-type)
(1) USB cable
(1) 3.5 mm (1/8") Stereo cable