(4) Denon DJ HP600 High-performance DJ Headphones Packaged with 4-Channel Headphone Amplifier
About This Product
Denon DJ HP600 High-performance DJ Headphones
Building on the success of our previous HP headphone line-up, these new models offer an extremely high level of acoustic performance, comfort and portability, making them ideal for many scenarios, including professional DJ use, individuals who wear headphones in long studio mix-down sessions and critical recreational audio listening. Swiveling earcups for one-handed monitoring, dual connectors and folding design make them as convenient to use as they are great sounding.
Here’s a closer look at the HP600 High Performance DJ Headphones
Denon DJ’s HP600 headphones are the perfect solution when the need is great sound quality and outstanding value. They feature powerful 40mm drivers for outstanding performance that is unexpected at their modest price. With their wide-range frequency response, 1300mW of power handling and sturdy metal headband, the HP600 sounds great and is well-suited to all-night use. Swiveling ear cups make single-handed monitoring easy and they fold up for easy storage and transport. Dual 1/8” and ¼” connectors ensure compatibility with all equipment.
- 40mm drivers deliver articulate, wide-range sound.
- Handles 1300mW of input power.
- Swivel ear cups for easy one-ear monitoring.
- Compact folding design for convenient portability.
- Semi-Coiled soft insulated cord.
- Reinforced cable strain for reliability.
- Replaceable Ear Pads (optional).
Samson QH4 4-Channel Headphone Amplifier
Samson’s QH4 4-Channel Headphone Amplifier is a high power, great sounding solution for stereo desktop headphone distribution. The QH4 is ideal for any situation where up to four headphone channels are necessary. Simply connect an audio source to the amp and instantly have independent control over each headphone channel.
QH4 Features at a glance:
- 4-channel stereo headphone distribution amplifier.
- Four independent 1/4" stereo headphone channels.
- Individual volume control on each headphone channel.
- Two balanced 1/4" input connectors.
- Stereo 1/8" Aux input and output.
- Master Mute and Mono-summing switches.
Channel Your Sound.
You've positioned your microphones, set your levels and everyone's ready to record. Now, you need a way for each performer to hear themselves. That's where the Samson QH4 comes in... The QH4 is a 4-channel headphone amplifier designed to distribute your audio to up to four individual headphones, each with its own volume control. Its compact design is perfect for use with any studio or desktop workstation, as well as with your laptop or smartphone when you're recording on the go.
In Side... And Out
The QH4 features two balanced 1/4" inputs to connect with your mixer or recording interface, as well as a stereo 1/8" Aux input that's perfect for playing music via your smartphone or another line level device. In addition to the four stereo 1/4" headphone outputs, the QH4 provides a 1/8" Aux Out that can be used to daisy chain mutilple QH4s together.
The four independent high-power amplifier channels deliver clean, crisp audio to up to four sets of headphones, operating between 16–600Ω. And power does not diminish even when all four channels are being used. Engineered with an ultra-low noise floor and wide dynamic range, the QH4 is a tremendous value compared to other headphone amplifiers on the market. Also, the QH4's Master volume control and Mute switch make controlling the overall level of your headphones a breeze.
Check Your Phase
Before bouncing your mix, you should always check to ensure that it's compatible with mono speaker systems. The QH4 features a global Mono button, which allows you to quickly check the mono compatibility of your tracks. If you notice that some of your audio is missing, you should check the phase of your recordings. This feature also allows you to take a split left and right feed from a stereo interview and send both tracks to each side of your headphones. This is great for quickly monitoring a podcast or recording with split tracks.
Whether you're tracking multiple performers in a studio, recording a podcast, watching a video with friends or just kicking back listening to some tunes, the QH4 provides great sound at an amazing value.
- Live monitoring.
- MP3/computer output.
Denon DJ HP600 Specifications
Impedance: 48 Ohms
Driver Size: 40mm
Transducer Type: Dynamic
Frequency Response: 10-28kHz
Sensitivity: (1mW) 102dB/mW (JEITA)
Maximum Input: 1300mW
Samson QH4 Specifications
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" balanced, stereo 1/8" unbalanced TRS
- Outputs: 4 x stereo 1/4" unbalanced, stereo 1/8" unbalanced TRS
- Controls: Master volume, master Mute, master Mono, 4 x Channel volume
- Noise Floor: -114dBu, 22k BW unweighted
- Maximum Output: 8.3 dBu, 1% THD+N, loaded 16R
- Dynamic Range: 22dB, 22k BW
- Frequency Response: 17Hz–47kHz (-3dB)
- Power: 15VDC adapter
(4) Denon DJ HP600 High-performance DJ Headphones
(1) Samson QH4 4-Channel Headphone Amplifier
Each HP600 Box Includes:
(1) Denon DJ HP600 High-performance DJ Headphones
(1) 1/8" to 1/4" adapter
(1) Carrying pouch
The QH4 Box Includes:
(1) Samson QH4 4-Channel Headphone Amplifier
(1) 15V DC power adapter