Be the first to review this product
(2) RCF Evox J8 Active Two Way Portable Arrays with Protective Covers & Blue Cables Package
Questions? Call 1-800-355-7746 or Chat below
RCF Evox J8 Active Two Way Portable Array
The incredibly powerful EVOX series alters the landscape of portable PA once again. The system features a line source satellite module with eight 2" full-range drivers paired with a high-powered 12" woofer in a bass reflex enclosure. All powered by on-board 1400-watt Class-D amplification. The EVOX J Series maintains a similar footprint to the original EVOX systems, now in a portable composite enclosure. The system offers stunning sound performance with crystal clear vocal reproduction and unparalleled musical response. This makes the RCF EVOX the smart choice for live entertainment, DJs, parties, club music and corporate events.
RCF Evox J8 Active Two Way Portable Array Features:
- 128 dB Max SPL.
- 1400 Watt 2-way peak power.
- DSP Processing with FiRPHASE.
- 12" woofer, high power 2.5" voice coil.
- 8 x 2" ultra compact fullrange 1.0" voice coil.
- 2350x350x450 mm 92.5x13.77x17.71 in (HxWxD).
- 23,8/52.5 kg/lbs.
- Live Sound.
- Clubs and DJs.
- Corporate events.
- AV presentations.
RCF speakers are designed by using FiRPHASE, a proprietary and advanced FIR filtering technology, conceived for delivering transparent sound, absolute clarity and perfect stereo images to the listener. The FiRPHASE algorithm optimizes dynamics, amplitude and phase patterns, ensuring at the same time minimum system latency.
The design of the FIR filter for this specific purpose should start from an accurate measurement of the loudspeaker phase. The FiRPHASE algorithm uses this measurement and adapts the loudspeaker's phase without touching the amplitude equalization. The heart of the advanced technique used by FiRPHASE is a recursive method (Least Squared method) combined with a proprietary algorithm that calculates the best FIR filter coefficients set in according to amplitude and phase constraints. The algorithm corrects phase and amplitude (when necessary) by taking into account the weak points of the transducers and the resonances or cancellations due to the cabinet of the loudspeaker. Despite the design perfection of our transducers and cabinets, we realize that the phase corrections are the "missing point" for the perfection. This technique allows a deep control of phase at mid-low frequencies with relatively small filters, reaching a higher resolution than that one as theory suggests.
The ultra-compact full-range 2" RCF drivers are capable of handling high SPL and power with a stunning sound performance. The high excursion 12" RCF woofer extends to the lowest frequencies offering quick and precise punch. The bass-reflex port design avoids air turbulence reducing distortions. The EVOX design features constant directivity coverage of 120°x30°(HxV), providing a perfect coverage pattern. The vertical array is progressively shaped to guarantee consistent sound coverage from the first row to the last.
Powerful Class D Amplifiers
RCF's Class-D power amplifier technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. EVOX amplifiers deliver ultra-fast attack, realistic transient response and impressive audio performance. The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminium structure which not only stabilises the amplifier during transportation but also helps the fan-less heat dissipation. The EVOX amplifiers present SMPS power supply section in order to produce maximum output and minimum transportation weight.
Bring EVOX With You
The sturdy, ergonomic cabinet is easy to carry, thanks to the handle at the top and the practical bag. Each subwoofer includes a steel pole socket for the array. Stability and safety are assured. The satellite module slides easily into the rear of the subwoofer for compact transportation. Internal structure reinforcements prevent any damage of the cabinet. Cabinets are moulded on a special polypropylene composite material designed to dampen down unwanted vibrations.
RCF Protective Cover for the Evox J8 Subwoofer
RCF Protective Cover for the Evox J8 Subwoofer.
- Protects the EVOX from scratches and hits.
- Strong construction.
- Features easy access to the top handle to transportation.
Venom Solutions 20' Blue Sure-Fit XLR to XLR Connecting Cable [SF20XLR-BLUE]
Cables that are designed to provide a lifetime of outstanding performance. World-class manufacturing techniques are used to deliver a noise-free cable with signal transmission that is ideal for any stage or studio. Features include:
- 20 AWG Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for maximum signal transfer.
- Low capacitance wire for crystal-clear high-frequency transmission.
RCF Evox J8 Active Two Way Portable Array Specifications:Acoustical Specifications
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 40 Hz ÷ 20 Hz
- Max SPL: 128 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 120°
- Vertical coverage angle: 30°
- Fullrange: 8 x 2.0'', 1.0'' v.c
- Woofer: 12'', 2.5'' v.c
- Input signal: bal/unbal
- Input connectors: XRL, Jack
- Output connectors: XLR
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu/+4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies: 220 Hz
- Protections: Thermal, RMS
- Limiter: Soft Limiter
- Controls: Volume, Boost, Mic/Line
- Total power: 1400 W PEAK
- High frequencies: 400 W PEAK
- Low frequencies: 1000 W PEAK
- Total power: 700 W RMS
- High frequencies: 200 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 500 W RMS
- Connections: Convection
- Cabinet Material: PP Composite
- Handles: 1 Top
- Pole Mount/Cap: Yes
- Grille: steel
- Colour: Black (EVOX J8), White (EVOX J8-W)
- Height: 623/24.53 mm/inch
- Width: 400/15.75 mm/inch
- Depth: 460/18.11 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 23.8/52.47 kg/lbs
RCF Protective Cover for the Evox J8 Subwoofer Specifications:
Package Depth: 400 mm / 15.75 inches
Package Height: 80 mm / 3.15 inches
Package Weight: 2.6 kg / 5.73 lbs
Package Width: 600 mm / 23.62 inches
Depth: 490 mm / 19.29 inches
Height: 590 mm / 23.23 inches
Weight: 1.19 kg / 2.62 lbs
Width: 410 mm / 16.14 inches
CE marking: Yes
Venom Solutions SF20XLR-BLUE Cable Specifications:
Connectors: Neutrik XLR3F to XLR3M
Conductors: 20 AWG x 2 OFC
Shield: 95% OFC Braid
This Package Includes:
(2) RCF Evox J8 Active Two Way Portable Arrays
(2) RCF Protective Covers for the Evox J8 Subwoofers
(2) 20FT Sure-Fit XLR Connecting Cables
(2) Venom Solutions 20' Blue Sure-Fit XLR to XLR Connecting Cables [SF20XLR-BLUE]
Each RCF Evox J8 Retail Box Includes:
(1) RCF Evox J8 Active Two Way Portable Array
(1) Power Cord
(1) Owner's manual
Each COVER-EVOX J8 Retail Box Includes:
(1) RCF Protective Cover for the Evox J8 Subwoofer
Each SF20XLR-BLUE Box Includes:
(1) Venom Solutions 20' Blue Sure-Fit XLR to XLR Connecting Cable
(1) Hook & Loop Cable Strap