Be the first to review this product
(2) Mackie DRM212 12" Professional Powered Speakers with Shure Vocal Microphone & Clutch Stands Package
Questions? Call 1-800-355-7746 or Chat below
DRM Series Professional Powered and Passive Loudspeakers deliver high-performance, crystal-clear sound with the rugged construction and reliability that that professional production and install customers demand. Powered models feature Advanced Impulse DSP that provides acoustic correction and time-alignment and the DRM Control Dashboard, a full-color display on the back panel for quick and easy setup with extensive tuning options. Custom transducers housed in touring-grade plywood cabinets are designed for consistent performance in the most demanding applications. Equipped with M10 flypoints, dual angle pole mounts, and available line array configurations - the DRM Series is perfect for DJs, clubs, houses of worship, rental systems and more.
Mackie DRM212 12" Powered Loudspeaker Features:
- High-efficiency 1600W Class-D amplifier offers ample headroom for professional applications.
- Universal power supply (100-240 VAC) with Power Factor Correction technology ensures consistent performance even with unstable AC power.
- Next-gen protection circuitry keeps transducers safe and ensures peak performance in all applications.
- Advanced Impulse DSP module.
- Precision crossovers and transducer time-alignment deliver reference quality sound that is consistent throughout the frequency range.
- Cutting-edge FIR Filtering technology drastically reduces inherent anomalies, phase issues, and muddy midrange resulting in crystal clear sound.
- DRM Control Dashboard features a high-contrast full color display for easy single-knob access to configuration, processing, and more.
- View current EQ and voicing mode, high-resolution metering, and more from a single overview window.
- Application and venue specific modes provide easy to use voicing with minimal setup time.
- Available modes: Live, Monitor, Club, and Speech plus independent Sub option w/variable crossover.
- Adjustable 3-band parametric EQ allows for additional customization and tuning for your application and venue.
- Alignment Delay control for delay stacks.
- Save and recall up to 6 user presets for various applications and venues.
- Screensaver plus dimmer and contrast control.
- System lock with 4-digit passcode.
- Dual independent inputs that support mic, line, and instrument signals plus a dedicated 1/8" stereo aux input.
- Premium components and cabinet design.
- Road-worthy 15mm plywood construction and internal bracing offers optimal acoustic performance with a touring-grade textured coating and powder-coated heavy gauge steel grille.
- Unique ported design provides exceptionally smooth yet punchy low frequency response while providing cool air directly to the internal amplifier.
- 1.4" Titanium diaphragm compression driver is perfectly matched to the amplifier for maximum clarity and efficiency.
- 12" High-excursion woofer offers minimal distortion with increased bass response and reliability to withstand the most demanding live applications.
- Versatile configuration options.
- Angled cabinet design allows for use as a high-performance floor monitor.
- Dual angle pole-mount provides optimal coverage and minimal reflections in most venues.
- Flyable - 8xM10 flypoints for vertical orientation.
- Max SPL: 134 dB.
- 42.0 lb / 19.1 kg.
Shipping Dimensions 5.50"L X 5.50"D X 40.00"H
Mackie DRM212 Loudspeaker Specifications:
Acoustic Performance Frequency Range (-10 dB): 45 Hz - 20kHz Frequency Range (-3 dB): 50 Hz - 20 kHz Horizontal Coverage Angle: 90 degrees Vertical Coverage Angle: 60 degrees Maximum SPL Peak: 134 dB Monitor Angle: 50 degrees Transducers Low Frequency: 12" / 305 mm with ferrite Mid Frequency: - High Frequency: 1.4" / 36 mm titanium dome compression driver Power Amplifiers System Power Amplification Rated Power: 1600 watts peak Low Frequency Power Amplifier Rated Power: 1220 watts peak Low Frequency Power Amplifier Rated THD: Less than 1% Low Frequency Power Amplifier Cooling: Convection Low Frequency Power Amplifier Design: Class D High Frequency Power Amplifier Rated Power: 380 watts peak High Frequency Power Amplifier Rated THD: Less than 1% High Frequency Power Amplifier Cooling: Convection High Frequency Power Amplifier Design: Class D System Processing Voicing: 4 Speaker Modes Subwoofer HPF: Off, DRM18S, Var Main Output EQ: 3-band Delay: 0 - 100 ms Equalization Low: ± 12 dB @ 20 HZ - 200 Hz Mid: ± 12 dB @ 200 HZ - 2.00 kHz High: ± 12 dB @ 2.00 kHZ - 20.0 kHz HPF: 40 HZ - 160 Hz (Var) Input / Output Input Type: 2x Female XLR Balanced
Mic-Line Impedance: 8 kΩ balanced 1/4" TS, Wide-Z Impedance: 1 MΩ unbalanced Direct Out and Mix Out: Male XLR Balanced Mix Out Impedance: 600 Ω balanced Main Control: Rotating Knob Electronic Crossover Crossover Type: 24 dB/octave Crossover Frequency: 1.5 kHz Line Input Power Detachable line cord: ~100 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz, 110W
~220 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz, 110W
AC Connector: 3-pin IEC 250 VAC, 10 A male Power Supply Type: Switchmode Safety Features Input Protection: Peak and RMS limiting, power supply and amplifier thermal protection Display LEDs: Defeatable front power, Speaker Control Status Info: Input and output levels, voicing mode, sub HPF, EQ and delay settings Construction Features Basic Design: Asymmetrical Enclosure Material: Plywood Enclosure Finish: Black Polyurea Grille Material: 16 - 18 gauge perforated steel Grille Finish: Powder-coated black Handles: One on each side, one on top Display LEDs Front: Power ON Display LEDs Rear: Speaker Control Operating Temperature: 0-40 degreesC
Shipping: Packed and shipped with TLC from idjnow HQ, Ronkonkoma, NY. Height: 25.0" / 635 mm Width: 14.7" / 373 mm Depth: 16.2" / 411 mm Weight: 42.0 lb / 19.1 kg
Clutch CL-STPACK Tripod Speaker Stand Set Specifications
Weight: 14.00 lbs
Product Name: CL-STPACK
Height: 41" - 72"
Load Capacity (each): 120 lbs
Telescoping Tube: 1 3/8"
Weight (per stand): 6 lbs.
Shure SM58 Specifications
Type Dynamic (moving coil) Frequency Response 50 to 15.000 Hz Polar Pattern Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency
Shipping Dimensions 5.50"L X 5.50"D X 40.00"H
(2) Mackie DRM212 1600W 12" Professional Powered Loudspeakers
(2) Properly Fitting & Durable Protective Transport Covers
(2) Clutch CL-STPACK Heavy Duty Professional Tripod Speaker Stands with Carry Bag
(1) Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone
(2) Clutch 20FT Green Sure-Fit XLR to XLR Connecting Cables
(2) 20FT Sure-Fit XLR Connecting Cables
(5) 8" Reusable Hook and Loop Cable Ties