(2) KRK Rokit RP103G3 10" 3-Way Active Studio Monitors & KRK 12S2 v2 Powered 12" Studio Subwoofer Package
About This Product
KRK Rokit Generation 3 RP103G3 10" 3-way active Studio Monitor
KRK Systems is one of the world’s most respected manufacturers of studio reference monitors. In their state of the art design facility, KRK engineers create products that deliver natural and balanced spectral response with low distortion and superior imaging. KRK Studio Monitors have been the professional’s choice of recording engineers and artists for mixing and mastering hit records around the globe, as they need to hear every nuance of the audio being reproduced. KRK ROKIT Generation 3 monitors continue in this design philosophy. Regardless of your musical style, genre, or particular mixing needs, whether you seek for a compact solution, a well-refined nearfield monitor, or even midfield reference, KRK ROKITs deliver.
KRK's ROKIT 10-3 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitor offers professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1” soft dome tweeter, a 4” midrange driver and 10” glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 30kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response. The proprietary tri-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 113dB. The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position. The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling, the rotatable midrange module allows flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 10-3 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration.
Being a true mid-field solution and also the largest monitor of the ROKIT Family, the KRK ROKIT 10-3 G3 will deliver large scale studio performance paired with ample headroom and tight bass tuning.
- Tri-amped class A/B amplifier offering large headroom & low distortion.
- Proprietary waveguide optimized for superior imaging.
- 1” Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity & extended response up to 35kHz.
- High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste.
- Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange & tight bass.
- Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste & adjusts for room acoustics.
- Front Firing Port — Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling.
- Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction.
- Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion & colorization.
- Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, ¼”, RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment.
- Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker & surface.
KRK 12S v2 Powered 12" Glass Aramid Composite Studio Subwoofer
The 12s powered studio subwoofer builds upon KRK’s legacy for sonic accuracy and stellar performance. The custom-made, Kevlar woofer delivers ultra-tight, defined bass, while the Class-D powered Amplifier dramatically increases transient response, control, and punch, allowing you to properly engineer the low-frequency portion of the mix. The four-position selectable crossover lets you adjust the subwoofer setting easily to your existing monitors. Pairing the 12s with KRK or another studio monitor delivers an optimized listening and mixing experience with extended low end, while the exclusive bypass-control feature provides full range audio to the monitors if needed, without switching off the subwoofer.
The powerful 12s subwoofer doesn’t just deliver precise, ultra-low bass and a rich feature set: it’s the next dimension in subwoofer performance.
KRK 12S2 Features:
- 12" woven Kevlar Woofer.
- Bass extension to 26Hz with a max SPL of 119 dB.
- Footswitch input enables/disables sub and crossover filter (footswitch not included).
- Curved design with front-firing bass port for placement flexibility.
- Powerful, lightweight Class D amplification.
- Optimized four-position crossover control.
- Universal connectivity: XLR, 1/4” TRS, and RCA inputs and outputs.
- Polarity and input sensitivity controls.
- All-steel grill and 15 mm reinforced MDF enclosure provide maximum strength and protection.
- Ground lift switch prevents ground loops.
Ultimate Support Ultimate Isolator Pads for Studio Monitors (sold in pairs)
When it comes to getting the right sound, everyone knows that having the right reference monitors for your space is one of the most critical elements to getting the sound the way you hear it in your head. However, no matter how much you invest in your monitors, mixing desks and outboard gear; if you aren’t decoupling your monitors, you still aren’t getting an accurate representation of your low frequency playback. Isolating your monitors from their environment is the only way to avoid exaggerated bass frequencies resonating through the surface of your desk and all the other items in your studio. That’s why we are proud to bring you our affordable solution for sonic isolation: Ultimate Isolators.
Ultimate Isolator Pad features:
- Enhance Your Mix Clarity and Bass Response.
- Sweeten Your Sweet Spot.
- Mix and Record with Confidence.
ProX 10FT 1/4" TS to 1/4" TS UnBalanced High Performance Audio Cable [XC-PP10]
Prox cables provides audiophiles with amazing sound cables. We know cables are not just cables, they are what protects your sound from being altered. Uncompromised signal power, frequency handling, and sound reproduction is what we are passionate about.
- ProX XC-PP10 is ideal for professional touring and live sound applications where a device with a 1/4" output/input needs to be connected to a device with a 1/4" output/input.
- 93% braided OFC Copper Compact shield to reduce noise and protect pure sound transfer.
- Compact cable diameter to decrease eddy currents.
Bending, Twisting, are no match for our high performance tour-grade audio cables. They're designed to provide years of dependable soundreproduction and outlast every other cable on the market! Complete Coil technology demands consistent weave tolerances to create precise accuracy and detailed clarity. This is the most important part of the design and greatly affects performance.
M-Audio M‐Track 2x2 24/192 USB Audio Interface
For artists who want studio-quality recordings!
With the M-Track 2X2, you can create flawless 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings with an intuitive and easy-to-use audio interface. Boasting an elegant pro-grade metal chassis with a large central volume knob, the M-Track 2X2 features all-new transparent low-noise pre-amps and pristine A/D converters that deliver the highest audio performance in its class. The M-Track 2X2 enables you to record up to 2 channels at once with its dedicated XLR+¼” balanced combo input, and an all-new ¼” instrument input that has a specially designed gain and impedance stage to provide the most accurate representation of a guitar or bass plugged directly into the interface. The M-Track 2X2 connects to your Mac or PC via a standard USB or USB-C port using one of the two included cables. This premium Hi-Speed USB connection combined with the USB/Direct balance knob enables you to have zero-latency monitoring of your inputs, making the recording process easier than ever. The overall combination of professional audio performance, easy-to-use features, and the included software bundle that provides everything you need to start recording now makes the M-Track 2X2 the best and only choice for solo artists.
Crystal Clear Recording
With M-Audio’s C-Series Interfaces, high quality signal capture has never been easier courtesy of all-new, pro-grade “Crystal” Preamps. Engineered from the ground up, Crystal Preamps provide musicians and producers with a transparent, low-noise solution that guarantees to get the best out of your microphone and capture your performance the way it was intended to be heard – plus, the inclusion of a +48v Phantom Power Switch assures all microphone types are catered for, including the coveted sound of high-quality condenser mics.
Ultra-Portable, Studio-Grade Capture
The M-Track 2X2 fuses pristine A/D converters, tailor made to provide 24-bit resolution digital audio for exquisite dynamic range that captures every nuance and subtlety of your performance; when combined with sample rates of up to 192kHz you can be sure your recordings are completely clear and true to the source audio. Whatever the occasion, be it demos or master recordings, the M-Track 2X2 provides the quality you demand in an ultra-portable, user-friendly and robust package.
Whatever The Project, M-Track’s Got It Covered
Combining 1 XLR+¼” balanced combo input and an all-new ¼” instrument input, the M-Track 2X2 allows you to record 2 channels simultaneously, all in studio grade 24-bit/192kHz resolution. The flexibility of a combo-input accommodates any source audio with a microphone or line-level output while a tailor-made gain and impedance stage on the instrument input guarantees a pristine, accurate guitar or bass DI signal.
Future-Proofed High-Speed, Zero Latency Recording
Connecting the M-Track 2X2 couldn’t be simpler; install the drivers, connect it to your Mac or PC via standard USB or USB-C port and you’re set to record. With the M-Track 2X2, the convenience of premium high-speed USB-C combines with a USB/Direct Balance knob, granting latency-free recording and monitoring that allows you to focus on what’s important – your performance!
M‐Track C‐Series 2x2 Features:
24-bit/192kHz Resolution for Professional Recording and Monitoring
Professional studio-quality recording in a portable desktop form factor.
Featuring All-New Crystal Preamps and Pristine D/A converters
Capture every nuance and subtlety of your performance.
Elegant Pro-Grade Metal Chassis
Large central control for easy volume adjustment.
Future-Proofed High-Speed, Zero Latency Recording
Includes standard USB and USB-C connection cables.
Dedicated XLR+1/4” Combo Input for Mic/Line Sources
+48V phantom power switch to accommodate all microphone types.
Dedicated 1/4” Instrument Input for Guitar or Bass
Tailor-made gain and impedance stage for a pristine, accurate DI signal.
Stereo 1/4” Main Outputs; 1/4” Headphone Output
With independent level controls.
Steinberg Cubase LE - Professional DAW recording, mixing, and mastering suite.
Air Creative FX Collection - 20 world-class FX AU/VST plugins as made famous by Pro Tools.
Air Mini Grand - Premium piano virtual instruments with 7 selectable piano models and room simulation effects.
Air Strike - Dynamic drum arranger with world-class sample library and hyper-realistic sound engine.
Air Xpand!^2 - Multitimberal virtual instrument workstation with over 2500 instrument presets and parts.
KRK RP103G3 Specifications
System type: Active Studio Monitor
HF Transducer: 1" Soft-dome tweeter
MF/HF Cone material: Aramid Glass Composite Woofer
LF Transducer: 10" Aramid glass composite woofer
Freq. Range (-10dB): 25Hz - 30kHz
Crossover Freq.: 378Hz / 3.3kHz
Total Power: 148 Watts
HF Power: 30 Watts
MF Power: 32 Watts
LF Power: 86 Watts
Peak SPL: 113 dB
Auto-Standby: 34 minutes
Cabinet Material: MDF
Connectors: Unbalanced 7kΩ RCA
Balanced 10kΩ ¼"" TRS and XLR. Pin 2 & Tip = Hot\Positive, Pin 3 & Ring = Cold\Negative, Pin 1 & Sleeve = Ground
Controls: HF Level Adjust (-2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB) LF Level Adjust (-2dB, -1dB, 0, +2dB) System Volume (-30dB to +6dB)
Magnetic Shielding: Yes
Product Dimensions (D x W x H): 14.4"" x 12.8"" x 21.5””
Product Net Weight: 43.95 lbs
Fuse Rating: Slow Blow type, 5mm x 20mm
100V~, 110-120V~: T3.15AL
KRK 12s Technical Specifications
- Configuration: Front loaded, vented subwoofer
- System type: Active Subwoofer
- Low-Frequency: 12" glass aramid composite woofer, 2.5" VC
- Frequency Response: 29Hz - 97Hz
- Max Peak SPL: 119.9 dB
- Amplifier Class: Class D
- Power Output: 240 Watts Continuous @ 1% THD+N @ 100Hz
- SNR (signal to Noise Ratio): 102dB
- Amplifier Distortion (THD+N): ≤ 0.1% @-3dB of Max Power Output 20Hz - 200Hz
- Input Impedance (Ohms): 10 kΩ Balanced or unbalanced
- Ground Lift: On / Off
- Low Pass Frequency: 55Hz to 170Hz
- HPF bypass: with footswitch only
- Footswitch: Optional
- Phase: 0 or 180 degrees
- System Volume: -30dB to +6dB
- Indicators: Power/Standby (rear indicator) and Sub On/Mute, HPF bypass (front indicator)
- Input Connectors:
- XLR Left/Right, 1/4" TRS Left/Right, RCA Left/Right, 1/4" footswitch
- LFE input: balanced TRS
- Output Connectors:
- XLR Left/Right, 1/4" TRS Left/Right, RCA Left/Right
- AC Power Input: Selectable 110V-120V / 220V-240V
- Enclosure Construction: 18mm reinforced MDF
- Finish: Black Vinyl Wrap
- Port Configuration: Front firing slot port
- Grille: Metal Mesh
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 18.11" (460mm) x 15.94" (405mm) x 22.64" (575mm)
- Weight: 66.5 Lbs. (30.1 Kg.)
* For improvement purposes, specifications and design are subject to change without notice.
Ultimate Support UA-ISO-100 Specifications
Part name: UA-ISO-100
Sold in Pairs
Isolator Dimensions: 8" x 12"
5 Fixed Degree options: 0°, Angled up 8°, Angled up 4°, Angled Down 4°, Angled Down 8°
(2) KRK Rokit Generation 3 RP103G3 10" 3-way active Studio Monitors
(1) KRK 12S v2 Powered 12" Glass Aramid Composite Studio Subwoofer
(2) Ultimate Support Ultimate Isolator Pads for Studio Monitors
(4) ProX 10FT 1/4" TS to 1/4" TS UnBalanced High Performance Audio Cables [XC-PP10]
(1) M-Audio M‐Track 2x2 24/192 USB Audio Interface
Each RP103G3 Box Includes:
(1) KRK Rokit Generation 3 RP103G3 10" 3-way active Studio Monitor
(1) IEC Power Cord
(1) User Guide & Warranty Card
(1) KRK 12S2 Powered 12" Glass Aramid Composite Studio Subwoofer
(1) IEC Power cord
(1) User manual
(2) Ultimate Support Ultimate Isolator Pads for Studio Monitors
(1) ProX 10FT 1/4" TS to 1/4" TS UnBalanced High Performance Audio Cable [XC-PP10]
The M-Track 2X2 Box Includes:
(1) M-Audio M‐Track C‐Series 2x2
(1) USB-C–to–USB-C Cable
(1) USB-C–to–USB-A Cable
(1) Software Download Cards
(1) User Guide
(1) Safety & Warranty Manual