(2) Gator Cases GFW-AV-LCD-1 Standard Tripod LCD/LED Stands
About This Product
Gator Cases GFW-AV-LCD-1 Standard Tripod LCD/LED Stands
Frameworks standard adjustable tripod LCD/LED stand
• VESA Mount for Universal Mounting
• Easy Release For One Person Operation
• Heavy Duty Steel Construction
• Min / Max Height: 50/72 Inches (1270/1854 mm)
• 125 Lb Weight Capacity (56 kg)
• Red Safety Trim On Feet (Removable)
• VESA mount is compatible with both 100x100 and 200x200 hole patterns (Typically this fits up to 47" TVs but it can vary)
Please see the "Tech Specs" tab for more information on VESA mounting specifications.
Gator Cases GFW-AV-LCD-1 Specifications
Exterior Height: 73.00 "
Exterior Weight: 11.00 pounds
Minimum Height: 50.00 "
Maximum Height: 72.00 "
Weight Capacity: 125.00 pounds
Understanding VESA Mounting Specifications
What is VESA?
VESA (Video Electronics Standards Association) is a professional organization made up of a group of video electronics industry professionals, their purpose is to review proposals and develop standards to promote uniformity in the video electronics industry. Established in 1989, VESA works to develop industry-wide interface standards for a large variety of products including Flat Panel TVs and monitors.
What are VESA Mount Standards?
VESA has developed a set of standards for the manufacturing of flat screen televisions and PC monitors. Most manufacturers comply with this standard by adhering to an industry wide hole pattern on the back of their displays for mounting purposes. A typical VESA hole pattern for flat panel displays can be one of the following sizes:
- 75 mm x 75 mm (75 mm = 2.95 inches).
- 100 mm x 100 mm (100mm = 3.94 inches).
- 200 mm x 200 mm (200 mm = 7.87 inches).
- 400 mm x 400 mm (400 mm = 15.7 inches).
The GFW-AV-LCD-1 is designed to mount LCDs that meet either the:
200 mm x 200 mm also refered to as, "VESA 200" specification.
100 mm x 100 mm also refered to as, "VESA 100" specification.