Be the first to review this product
(2) Electro-Voice ZLX-15BT 15" Powered Bluetooth Loudspeakers with 18" Powered Subwoofer Package
Questions? Call 1-800-355-7746 or Chat below
The BT models combine the superior components, coverage and clarity of the standard ZLX models with the latest Bluetooth technology to deliver the lowest-noise, highest-fidelity streaming experience in their class. Now Streaming: Cut through the competition with Bluetooth enhanced ZLX portable loudspeakers. ZLX portable loudspeakers offer the best performance and reliability in their class - with components and engineering that work together to make it quicker and easier than ever to take control of your sound, whatever the gig. Now with Bluetooth enabled wireless audio streaming, legendary ZLX performance becomes even more convenient with the ability to connect to any mobile device for streaming your music library. Featuring custom drivers housed in an innovative cabinet design, the two new wireless, compact, and versatile ZLX models make EV's renowned sound quality and rugged reliability more accessible than ever before.
Electro-Voice ZLX-15BT 15" Powered Loudspeaker with Bluetooth Audio Features:
- ZLX series expands with two new Bluetooth audio streaming models: ZLX-12BT and ZLX-15BT.
- Wireless convenience with the best-in-class Electro-Voice sound quality.
- Equipped with all user-friendly features found on standard ZLX models .
- High-quality Bluetooth audio streaming for background music or musical accompaniment.
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing.
- Easy setup via four presets, sub/top system-match, two-band EQ, five user-programmable presets, visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to optimize gain structure, all via LCD.
- High-efficiency 1000 W Class-D power amplifier delivers us to 127 dB peak SPL utilizing transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage, minimal distortion, and maximized acoustical loading.
- Three optimally located handles combined with a rugged composite structure provides the most portable professional sound speaker on the market.
ELX200-18SP features high-efficiency Class-D power amplifiers (up to 1200 W) with integrated QuickSmartDSP, and delivers up to 132 dB SPL utilizing transducers designed and engineered by EV (18-inch EVS-18L woofer). Powered subwoofer models allow easy setup via three presets (Music, Live, Club), sub/top system-match crossovers, three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets (Store and Recall settings), visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure. ELX200 powered models are ideal for portable and installed applications, with lightweight and compact 15-mm wood enclosures, integrated M20 threaded pole polemount plate, and two-handle design for easy lifting. The new QuickSmart Mobile wireless control and monitoring application, using Bluetooth Low Energy (BTLE) technology, allows intuitive system control, configuration and monitoring of up to six powered ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously. Receive alerts when your system is being overdriven, and control your system while in front of your speakers, not behind. Bluetooth is available in select countries.
Wireless control and monitoring via the new Bluetooth QuickSmartMobile App* Control your sound while in front of your system. Quickly configure up to six ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously, and receive immediate notification during critical performance conditions. Perfect for both portable and installed applications. Next-generation enclosures offer a step up in both styling and build quality. Full-range models feature lightweight, compact composite enclosures with internal reinforcement, designed to minimize resonance and increase rigidity and strength. With the lightest 18-inch wood powered sub on the market, and a stunning 10-inch top / 12-inch sub compact combo available to serve smaller venues, there are options available for every application. Professional-grade hardware includes three M10 threaded suspension points for forged eyebolts, integrated pole-mounts, and our proven three-handle design for easy lifting. Heavyweight performance in a lightweight package. Though ELX200 is easy to carry, its tough construction and components ensure legendary EV durability and sound quality, night after night. System reliability is verified with over 500 hours of abuse and endurance testing - far above and beyond industry norms. Super-efficient Class-D power amplifiers deliver distortion-free maximum SPLs utilizing high-sensitivity transducers - all designed and engineered by Electro-Voice. QuickSmartDSP provides best-in-class processing via EV's signature single-knob user interface with LCD. Easy setup via four presets (Music, Live, Speech, Club), three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets, sub/top system-match crossovers, input level control and metering, and master volume control to optimize gain structure. Electro-Voice-patented SST (Signal Synchronized Transducer) waveguide design combines a more compact footprint with enhanced acoustic performance. The design allows for a larger waveguide, which is placed forward in the enclosure to time-align the woofer and the tweeter, providing exceptionally precise and consistent coverage - all with deeper, tighter bass response.
* Bluetooth is available in select countries.
**All are available in powered and passive versions.
Electro-Voice ELX200-18SP Features:
- EV QuickSmart Mobile application: quickly and wirelessly configure, control and monitor up to six ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously, and receive immediate notification during critical performance conditions. Bluetooth is available in select countries.
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing. Easy setup via three presets, sub/top system-match, five user-programmable presets, visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to optimize gain structure, all via LCD.
- High-efficiency 1200 W Class-D power amplifier delivers up to 129 dB peak SPL utilizing ultraefficient, high-sensitivity transducer designed and engineered by EV.
- System reliability verified with over 500 hours of abuse and endurance testing.
- Ideal for portable and installed applications. Professional-grade hardware: integrated M20 threaded pole mount plate and two-handle design for easy lifting.
Electro-Voice ZLX-15BT Specifications:
|Frequency Response (-3 dB)||55 Hz - 18 kHz|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||42 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||127 dB|
|Coverage (H x V)||90° x 60°|
|Power Rating||1000 W|
|LF Transducer||EVS-15K, 380 mm (15 in) woofer|
|Connectors||(2) XLR/TRS Combo Jack (1) 3.5 mm Input and (1) XLR link Output|
|Grille||18 Gauge steel with black powder coat|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||685 mm x 426 mm x 383 mm (27 in x 17 in x 15 in)|
|Net Weight||17.3 kg (38.0 lb)|
|Shipping Weight||23.0 kg (50.78 lb)|
|Power Consumption||100 - 240 V~, 50 - 60 Hz, 0.8 - 0.5 A|
Electro-Voice ELX200-18SP Specifications:
|Connector Type||(2) XLR/TRS combo jacks and (2) XLR link outputs|
|Depth||574 mm / 22.5"|
|Enclosure Material||15 mm plywood with EVCoat|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||40 Hz – 145 Hz|
|Frequency Response (-3 dB)||47 Hz – 105 Hz Hz|
|Grill||18 AWG steel with powdercoat|
|Height||600 mm / 23.3"|
|LF Transducer||EVS-18L 457 mm (18 in)|
|Low Pass Frequency||Adjustable: 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 150 Hz|
|Max. SPL/1m (calc)||132 dB|
|Power Consumption||100 - 240 V~, 50 - 60 Hz, 1.8A|
|Power Rating||1200 W|
|Powered or Passive||Powered|
|Shipping Weight||33.1 kg / 73 lbs.|
|Weight Net||29 kg / 64 lbs.|
|Width||507 mm / 20"|
|Woofer Size||18 inch|
This Package Includes:
(2) Electro-Voice ZLX-15BT 15" Powered Loudspeakers with Bluetooth Audio
(2) US cords
(1) Electro-Voice ELX200-18SP 18" Powered Subwoofer
(1) IEC Power Cord
(2) Electro-Voice ZLX-15 and ZLX-15P Padded Speaker Covers
(1) Electro-Voice ELX200-18S-CVR Padded Cover for ELX200-18S or ELX200-18SP Subwoofer
(2) Clutch CL-STPACK Tripod Speaker Stands
(1) Clutch Durable Tripod Speaker Stand Set Carry Bag
(3) Clutch 20' Sure-Fit XLR Female to XLR Male Microphone / Speaker Cables
(3) Clutch CL-EC16310 Black 10FT 16 Gauge AC Extension Cords
(1) Clutch CL-CADDY200 Utility Storage/Transport Bag
(5) 8" Reusable Hook and Loop Cable Ties