(2) DAS Event-208A Dual 8" Multipurpose Powered Line Array Speakers Package
About This Product
DAS Event-208A Dual 8" Multipurpose Powered Line Array Speaker
The Event 208A Line is a three-way powered line array in a double 8” configuration. The D.A.S. loudspeaker units have been teamed up with a single M-75 compression driver and purpose-designed injected aluminum high frequency waveguide. The Event 208A line array is powered by a three channel Class D amplifier which provides 360 Wpeak per channel. The amp´s rear panel includes quality Neutrik XLR and powerCON connectors, status LEDS to facilitate setup and D.A.S.’s Easy-DSP interface which simplifies preset selection for the number of units and throw depth.DAS Event 208A Features:
- Powered 3-way system.
- Light-weight Class D amplifier topology.
- High-end DSP chipsets.
- Easy-DSP Interface.
- Quality Neutrik connectors.
- Top grade Birch cabinet construction.
- Durable ISO-flex finish.
- Robust “quick-rig” professional rigging hardware.
- Proprietary injected aluminium HF waveguide (not plastic).
- D.A.S. M-75 compression driver and cone transducers.
DAS AXC-ZT Speaker Adaptor for use with AXS on Aero 8A, Convert 12A, and Event series
Accessory that allows mounting to support with TDR-2 (speaker stand).
DAS AXS-EVENT 208 Event 208 Stacking Bracket
Stacking bracket, ceiling mount, truss mounting (requires AXC-AT) or TRD-2 mounting (requires AXC-ZT), for Event 208A.
Bespeco PN90XLNO Pneumatic Speaker Stand with Aluminium Tube Structure
Pneumatic speaker stand with aluminium tube structure 35 x 1,5 mm and steel legs 35 x 1,2 mm. Such features make the stand, among its range, the strongest and more stable in the market. Innovative design.
DAS Event 208A Specifications
|Nominal HF Amplifier Power||360 Wpeak|
|Nominal MF Amplifier Power||360 Wpeak|
|Nominal LF Amplifier Power||360 Wpeak|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||75 Hz -20 kHz|
|Rated Peak SPL at 1 m||132 dB|
|Horizontal Coverage (-6 dB)||90º Nominal|
|Vertical Coverage||Splay Dependent|
|Enclosure Material||Birch Plywood|
|Color/Finish||Black ISO-flex Paint|
|Connectors||INPUT: Female XLR
LOOP THRU: Male XLR
AC INPUT: powerCON
AC OUTPUT: powerCON
|AC Requirements||115 V, 2.4A, 50 Hz/60 Hz
230 V, 1.2A, 50 Hz/60 Hz
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||27 x 67 x 36.6 cm
10.6 x 26.4 x 14.4 in
|Weight||30 kg (66 lb)|
Bespeco PN90XLNO Specifications
|Minimum Height||133,5 cm.|
|Maximum Height||213 cm.|
|Maximum Opening||120 cm.|
|Maximum Carriage Capacity||90 Kg.|
|Total Volume||0,181 cbm|
|Paint||no toxic powder|
|Material of Construction||Steel + Aluminium|
(2) DAS Event 208A Dual 8" Multipurpose Powered Line Array Speakers
(2) DAS AXC-ZT Speaker Adaptors for use with AXS on Aero 8A, Convert 12A, and Event series
(2) DAS AXS-EVENT 208 Event 208 Stacking Brackets
(2) Bespeco PN90XLNO Pneumatic Speaker Stands with Aluminium Tube Structure
Each DAS Event 208A Box Includes:
(1) DAS Event 208A Dual 8" Multipurpose Powered Line Array Speaker
(1) Power Cord
(1) User Manual
Each AXC-ZT Box Includes:
(1) DAS AXC-ZT Speaker Adaptor for use with AXS on Aero 8A, Convert 12A, and Event series
Each DAS AXS-EVENT Box Includes:
(1) DAS AXS-EVENT 208 Event 208 Stacking Bracket
Each PN90XLNO Box Includes:
(1) Bespeco PN90XLNO Pneumatic Speaker Stand with Aluminium Tube Structure