X-Laser X4G MK2 Green Quad Aperture Aerial Effect Laser
About This Product
Featuring X-Laser's Cold Beam Technology and now ZERO splitting optic loss, the X4GMK2 is simply the brightest green laser projector in its power class. Pushing four separate, symmetrically moving apertures of punchy green laser, the X4CMK2 can throw hundreds of feet across the widest area of any scanned X-Laser effect. A true turn-key solution for any venue of mobile DJ looking for stunning, high-power, green laser effects in one complete package – aerial effect lasers don't get much better than this.
Cover A Whole Dance FloorThe X4GMK2 uses its four apertures to create a scan angle 50% wider than nearly any other single aperture effect in the world. For full room coverage and dynamic mid-air visuals, the X4G lives up to the challenge.
High Output LasersX4GMK2 system is designed with minimum optics and tight laser beams to project power over very long distances. In fact, it is over 300% brighter than its predecessor the X4RGMK2 and set up light up any venue or event space!
High Energy EffectsGalvo based laser systems create elegant smooth projections, but stepper based systems like the X4G create fast moving, high energy effects which add life and spectacle to dance clubs and concerts.
X4GMK2 Features:• Four extremely bright green laser pods
• More than 100 static and dynamic patterns, 300 effects
• Zero splitting optic loss
• Full X/Y axis control
• Total control via DMX, Auto & Sound modes
• Create dramatic “Liquid Sky” effects + more
• Adjustable sound sensitivity
• Low power consumption (40W)
• Rugged metal safety-interlocking housing
• X-Laser no-hassle warranty
• X-Laser exclusive Cold Beam Technology for safer laser light shows
• Every single laser is Double Quality Checked in a 26 point inspection before shipping
• Includes detailed user information, beam blocks, and the X-Laser IIIB User DVD with laser training resources, safety materials, marketing images, and more!
X-Laser X4GMK2 Specifications
Dimensions: 21.75" x 8" x 6.75"
Housing: 6061 Aluminum
Finish: Type II Anodized
Power: 110V, 60Hz, 3 Pin Male IEC Socket, 50 watts typical, 100 watts peak, 3A 250V Slow Blow Fuse.
International Safety: IEC 60825-1 Per Laser Notice 50
FDA/CDRH: 21CFR1020.10 and 1030.11 (c)
Canadian Safety: CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1
EU Safety: EN 60825-1, EN 60950
EU EMC: EN 55022, EN 55103-1, EN 55103-2
EN 6100-3-2, EN 61000-3-3
Scanners: Open Loop Micro-Stepper Motors
Cooling : Filtered Forced Air, TEC
Control Options: Auto, Sound Active, DMX
DMX: US|TT DMX512-A, 7 Channels
Settings Interface: DIP Switches
Ambient Conditions: 60-90 F
Color Modulation: TTL
FDA/IEC Class: IIIB
Nominal Divergence: 1-2mRad
Beam Source: DPSS
532NM 200mW Green.
Each X-Laser X4G MK2 Includes:
(1) X4GMK2 Laser
(1) Pack of Beam Block Foil
(1) IEC Power Cable
(1) Resource DVD with Manual