X-Laser X-Beam 5000 RGB Aerial Beam Effect Laser
About This Product
The X-Beam 5000 is easily the brightest laser we’ve ever built in its power class to date. From only 2.5 joules of power, the X-Beam 5000 uses superior optics and high-spectral laser sources to deliver a brightness greater than most 5W laser systems, creating dramatic aerial beam effects. Easy to use and own, the X-Beam 5000 model is ideal for light touring, production, and budget-focused scenarios where big power is needed at a value price point.
X-Beam 5000: No-frills aerial beam powerhouse
The new X-Beam 5000 is designed to do one thing well: stunning, punchy aerial beam effects. High-spectral laser sources combine with quality optics to make thick, high-visibility beams that blanket venues.
Roadworthy, rugged field-serviceable optics
Proper alignment of the laser colors in RGB systems is essential and the X-Beam 5000 makes field service simple with ‘finger screw’ style finely threaded optics mounts.
Stunning aerial effects at a value price point
The X-Beam 5000 is easily the brightest laser we’ve ever built in its power class to date. X-Beam 5000 rivals most 5W projectors, at a price everyone can afford.
X-Beam 5000 Features:
- 5W of apparent brightness.
- 15K High-speed aerial beam scanners.
- Full-color aerial beam effects.
- Ultra-thick, high-visibility beams.
- Manual X/Y Zoom Control.
- Total Control via DMX and ILDA.
- No external power supply required.
- Field-serviceable optical alignment.
- Adjustable Sound Active and Auto Modes.
- X-Laser No-Hassle Warranty.
- 26-point quality control inspection before shipping.
- Our EZ Variance Kit helps you acquire your FDA variance quickly and easily.
- Includes detailed user information, Beam blocks, and the X-Laser User DVD.
X-Laser X-Beam 5000 Specifications
Control: 12 CH DMX, ILDA, Sound, Auto
Scanners: 15K, max angle of 40 degrees
Settings Interface: Dip Switches
Color Modulation: TTL (Max Power)
Laser Energy: 2.5J CW
FDA/IEC Class: Class 4
Cooling: TEC, filtered forced air
Physical: 15.25” x 14.5” x 7”, 16 lbs.
Housing Type: Anodized Type II Aluminum
Power Draw: 35W Typ. / 200W Peak
Power: 110-230V, 50-60Hz, 3 pin IEC
Beam Divergence: 1.5-3mRad
Beam Source: DPSS/Direct Diode 450,532,638
Apparent Brightness: ~5,000mW
International safety: IEC 60825-1 ed. 2007
FDA/CDRH: 21CFR1040.10 and 1040.11(c)
Canadian Safety: CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1
EU Safety: EN 60825-1, EN 60950
The X-Beam 5000 Box Includes:
(1) X-Laser X-Beam 5000
(1) User training DVD
(1) user manual
(1) IEC power cord
(1) warranty information
(1) beam block foil