X-Laser Skywriter HPX Full-Color Professional Laser System
About This Product
X-Laser Skywriter HPX Professional Laser System
The Skywriter HPX is X-Laser’s next-generation professional laser system. The HPX model was designed to seamlessly transition from creating thick, high-impact beam shows one night to projecting crisp graphics the next. As X-Laser’s take on the multitool, the HPX seamlessly blends efficient power with a solid, compact fixture to create a perfect option for rental and install applications. With its sealed optics that help reduce maintenance intervals, deep DMX control and smart diode technology, the HPX is perfect for creating awesome effects for shows up to 2,000 guests.
You’re always in control
The Skywriter HPX offers ILDA (input and output) and 24-channel DMX programming, expanding your artistic possibilities.
Bold beams. Crisp graphics. No compromises.
Skywriter HPX can produce thick, vibrant aerial beam effects as well as sharp, clean graphics projections virtually anywhere.
Convenient, rental-ready size
The Skywriter HPX has a footprint barely larger than a tablet, yet is rugged enough for rental and light touring applications.
X-Laser Skywriter HPX Professional Laser System Features:
- Sealed optical deck and rugged chassis reduce maintenance intervals, even during road use.
- Dramatic, thick beams create high-impact laser shows while well-matched colors create clean graphic projections.
- Brighter and more powerful than the Skywriter Chroma Mini HP.
- 1,000+ vivid laser colors.
- No need for an external power supply.
- Smart diode technology offers fast color changes and no duty cycle.
- ILDA-standard 30,000PPS precise graphics scanners.
- Eligible for the X-Laser EZ Variance Kit and meets all United States safety and quality standards.
- Rugged and compact anodized aluminum housing.
- Control modes: ILDA, DMX, Auto mode via DMX.
- X-Laser no-hassle warranty eligible (6 months for diodes, 1 year mechanical).
- Certified to comply with U.S. FDA standards as well as IEC, UL, ETC, CSA and ROHS guidelines.
- Ships in a standard box, with an optional case available.
X-Laser Skywriter HPX Specifications
Control: 24-channel DMX, ILDA, Auto via DMX Scanners: High-speed, closed-loop galvanometers, max angle 45 degrees, 30K PPS at 8 degrees
Settings interface: Dipswitches
Color modulation: 30K analog modulation
500mW 638nm red direct diode
500mW 520nm green direct diode
1000mW 445nm blue direct diode
15” W x 12.3” L x 9.4” H, 15lbs
(381mm x 310mm x 239mm, 6.8kg)
Housing type: Anodized 6061 aluminum
Power draw: 110-240V auto switching
Power: 150W PowerCON compatible in/out, 5x20mm 250V 6.3A fast-acting fuse
Beam divergence: 1.6mRad
Cooling: TEC, forced air
FDA/IEC hazard class: Class 4
International safety: IEC 60825-1 ed. 2007
FDA/CDRH: 21CFR1040.10 and 1040.11(c)
Canadian safety: CSA C.22.2 No. 60950-1
EU safety: EN 60825-1, EN 60950
The Skywriter HPX Retail Box Includes:
(1) X-Laser Skywriter HPX Professional Laser System
(1) User Training DVD
(1) User Manual
(1) PowerCON cord
(1) Warranty information
(1) Beam block foil kit
(1) Remote E-Stop Plug