X-Laser Skywriter HPX Professional Laser System Bundle with EZ Variance and QuickShow
About This Product
X-Laser Skywriter HPX Professional Laser System
The Skywriter HPX is X-Laser’s next-generation professional laser system. The HPX model was designed to seamlessly transition from creating thick, high-impact beam shows one night to projecting crisp graphics the next. As X-Laser’s take on the multitool, the HPX seamlessly blends efficient power with a solid, compact fixture to create a perfect option for rental and install applications. With its sealed optics that help reduce maintenance intervals, deep DMX control and smart diode technology, the HPX is perfect for creating awesome effects for shows up to 2,000 guests.
You’re always in control
The Skywriter HPX offers ILDA (input and output) and 24-channel DMX programming, expanding your artistic possibilities.
Bold beams. Crisp graphics. No compromises.
Skywriter HPX can produce thick, vibrant aerial beam effects as well as sharp, clean graphics projections virtually anywhere.
Convenient, rental-ready size
The Skywriter HPX has a footprint barely larger than a tablet, yet is rugged enough for rental and light touring applications.
Skywriter HPX Features:
- Sealed optical deck and rugged chassis reduce maintenance intervals, even during road use.
- Dramatic, thick beams create high-impact laser shows while well-matched colors create clean graphic projections.
- Brighter and more powerful than the Skywriter Chroma Mini HP.
- 1,000+ vivid laser colors.
- No need for an external power supply.
- Smart diode technology offers fast color changes and no duty cycle.
- ILDA-standard 30,000PPS precise graphics scanners.
- Eligible for the X-Laser EZ Variance Kit and meets all United States safety and quality standards.
- Rugged and compact anodized aluminum housing.
- Control modes: ILDA, DMX, Auto mode via DMX.
- X-Laser no-hassle warranty eligible (6 months for diodes, 1 year mechanical).
- Certified to comply with U.S. FDA standards as well as IEC, UL, ETC, CSA and ROHS guidelines.
- Ships in a standard box, with an optional case available.
X-Laser EZ Variance Kit
Throughout the history of entertainment laser projectors, the FDA variance process has discouraged many from starting to use high powered lasers due to its complexity and long processing times. X-Laser’s exclusive EZ Variance Kit, with online electronic signature process, totally eliminates these headaches and puts you on the path to great laser shows almost instantly. Best of all, it’s SUPER affordable and easy to do.
The EZ Variance Kit only is good for X-Laser branded products and not FDA approved for other branded products.
EZ Means EASY
The full application to get your variance takes about fifteen minutes and is accessible 24/7/365.
X-Laser EZ Variance kits get hard copy approvals from FDA in weeks, not years. It is simply the world’s fastest way to get laser licensing.
X-Laser’s EZ Variance Kit costs a tiny fraction of what others charge to prepare variances.
EZ Variance Kit Features
• Convenient: Complete the X-Laser EZ Variance Kit online from virtually anywhere.
• Reliable: We have countless numbers of approved variances to our credit, so much so that our EZ Variance Kit is considered pre-approved by FDA. No other company in the world has anything like it.
• Safety Focused: While the EZ Variance Kit is in fact very easy to complete, it is much more than just completed paperwork. Each application comes with very easy to follow training materials. This helps ensure that each applicant is aware of the best safety practices, and has a base level of knowledge, so that they can use our products safely in most applications before they file.
• Legitimate: While other companies claim that they have ‘never had an application rejected’ or ‘variances are up to the buyer’ or ‘they will help you with the paperwork,’ only X-Laser guarantees that your application will be approved and will handle all FDA correspondence to ensure that it is. Our first priority is keeping you safe & legal.
• Flexible: While the X-Laser EZ Variance Kit can only be used with X-Laser brand projectors, only one kit is needed per owner or venue and a variety of lasers can be used under a single variance as long as each laser is made by an FDA varianced manufacturer. One application = Endless laser possibilities.
Please note that X-Laser’s EZ Variance Kit will only work for those with a genuine X-Laser Class IIIB or IV high powered laser system. That is not for vanity, it is for our security and yours. Each kit contains subtle security measures which make duplicated and inappropriately filed applications extremely obvious to both us and FDA personnel reviewing the application. If you have any questions, please contact your favorite X-Laser dealer BEFORE purchasing the kit as they are one-time-use only and are non-refundable.
Pangolin QuickShow Laser Control Software
QuickShow is a software application for compliant animation lasers and is the easiest and most straight forward laser software on the market. QuickShow is especially designed for first-time and part-time laserists
QuickShow comes with hundreds of built-in ILDA static and animated laser graphics of all types to extend your animation laser's capability. Quickly enter text for later use or on the fly. QuickShow is perfect for all types of events to get the party going.
Thousands of cues pre-loaded
Right out of the box all of our software comes with more than 2,000 cues ready to roll. Need an animation for Christmas? A New Year’s countdown? Or some beautiful aerial patterns? They are already waiting for you.
Say Goodbye To Frames
Pangolin’s proprietary imaging engine does away with the flip-book style .ild frames in favor of using beautifully smooth algorithms to create fluid projections that maximize the performance of your scanners.
• Abstract frames.
• Live controls.
• QuickTools for creation and editing.
• Display methods.
• Display timing.
• BPM (with the beat) methods.
• Background work mode.
• Autotrace bitmaps.
• Control DMX devices.
• Custom effects.
• Projector correction and zones.
• Full geometric correction for off-axis scanning.
X-Laser Skywriter HPX Specifications
Control: 24-channel DMX, ILDA, Auto via DMX Scanners: High-speed, closed-loop galvanometers, max angle 45 degrees, 30K PPS at 8 degrees
Settings interface: Dipswitches
Color modulation: 30K analog modulation
500mW 638nm red direct diode
500mW 520nm green direct diode
1000mW 445nm blue direct diode
15” W x 12.3” L x 9.4” H, 15lbs
(381mm x 310mm x 239mm, 6.8kg)
Housing type: Anodized 6061 aluminum
Power draw: 110-240V auto switching
Power: 150W PowerCON compatible in/out, 5x20mm 250V 6.3A fast-acting fuse
Beam divergence: 1.6mRad
Cooling: TEC, forced air
FDA/IEC hazard class: Class 4
International safety: IEC 60825-1 ed. 2007
FDA/CDRH: 21CFR1040.10 and 1040.11(c)
Canadian safety: CSA C.22.2 No. 60950-1
EU safety: EN 60825-1, EN 60950
h5>QuickShow Hardware Requirements
PC notebook or desktop Dual-core processor such as Intel Centrino Duo, Core 2 Duo, or AMD equivalent
Operating system: Windows XP, Vista or 7
At least one available USB port
• Touchscreen QuickShow is designed so it can be used with a touchscreen notebook or monitor.
• MIDI controller Trigger cues using MIDI devices such as keyboards. A MIDI interface may be required to connect to computerʼs USB port.
• DMX interface Required for DMX input (a console triggers QuickShow cues) and for DMX output (QuickShow cues trigger external devices such as lights and foggers).
This X-Laser Skywriter HPX Bundle Includes:(1) X-Laser Skywriter HPX
(1) X-Laser EZ Variance kit
(1) Pangolin QuickShow Laser Control Software
(1) 25 ft ILDA cable
The Skywriter HPX Box Includes:
(1) X-Laser Skywriter HPX Professional Laser System
(1) User Training DVD
(1) User Manual
(1) PowerCON cord
(1) Warranty information
(1) Beam block foil kit
(1) Remote E-Stop Plug
The QuickShow Box Includes:
(1) QuickShow Software CD-ROM
(1) Instruction Manual
(1) Flashback 3 interface box
(1) USB Cable