X-Laser Sapphire X2 Blue Aerial Laser
About This Product
The Sapphire X2 By X-Laser is the bright, bold, and stunning aerial laser you cannot be without! If you want to add unmatched punch and sizzle to your light shows, the Sapphire X2 has everything you need and more out of a Blue Laser. Available in two versions packing either a 1/2 watt or even a 1W of total laser power, the Sapphire X2 features two symmetrically moving apertures projecting high power sapphire blue lasers over a huge angle – enough to cover the area of almost any dance floor. The effect of the Sapphire X2 is much too powerful to be used effectively in small spaces and as always, professional operation is required.
Cover A Whole Dance FloorThe Sapphire X2 uses its two apertures to create a scan angle 50% wider than nearly any other single aperture effect in the world for full room coverage and dynamic mid-air visuals.
Big. Bold. BLUE.Blue lasers are the hottest trend in today’s entertainment market and the Sapphire X2 features a pair of the brightest and most richly colored blue lasers you will ever see.
High Energy EffectsGalvo based laser systems create elegant smooth projections, but stepper based systems like the X4G create fast moving, high energy effects which add life and spectacle to dance clubs and concerts.
Sapphire X2 Features• 500 mW or 1 W of 455 nm blue laser power.
• Total control via DMX, Sound & Auto Modes.
• 100+ static and dynamic patterns.
• Dramatic, high energy effects.
• Low power consumption (30W).
• Adjustable sound sensitivity.
• X-Laser no-hassle warranty.
• Maintenance free.
• Rugged metal safety-interlocking housing.
• X-Laser exclusive Cold Beam Technology© for safer laser light shows.
• Every single laser is Double Quality Checked in a 26 point inspection before shipping.
• Includes detailed user information, Beam Blocks, and the X-Laser IIIB User DVD with laser training resources, safety materials, marketing images, and more!
• ask about our EZ Variance Kit to get your variance.
X-Laser Sapphire X2 Specifications
Dimensions: 13.25" x 8.75" x 6.25"
Housing: 6061 Aluminum
Finish: Type II Anodized
Power: 110V, 60Hz, 3 Pin Male IEC Socket, 30 watts typical, 40 watts peak, 3A 250V Slow Blow Fuse.
International Safety: IEC 60825-1 Per Laser Notice 50
FDA/CDRH: 21CFR1020.10 and 1030.11 (c)
Canadian Safety: CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1
EU Safety: EN 60825-1, EN 60950
EU EMC: EN 55022, EN 55103-1, EN 55103-2
EN 6100-3-2, EN 61000-3-3
Scanners: Open Loop Micro-Stepper Motors
Cooling : Filtered Forced Air, TEC
Control Options: Auto, Sound Active, DMX
DMX: US|TT DMX512-A, 7 Channels
Settings Interface: DIP Switches
Ambient Conditions: 60-90 F
Color Modulation: TTL
FDA/IEC Class: IIIB
Nominal Divergence: 2.5mRad
Beam Source: Direct Diode
455NM 1000mW Blue
Each X-Laser Sapphire X2 Order Includes:
(1) Sapphire X2 Laser
(1) IEC Power Cable
(1) Resource DVD with Manual
(1) Pack of Beam Block Foil
(1) Pack of Adjustable Flying Hardware