X-Laser Mobile Beat MAX Aerial Effect Laser
About This Product
X-Laser Mobile Beat MAX
The all new Mobile Beat MAX advances entry level laser systems to a whole new dimension. We started by upgrading the scanners to the new Sweep Scan II system, which maintains aerial beam speeds over the full zoom range and renders text and graphics with greater accuracy than ever before. We added higher power, high spectral laser sources to create hundreds of bright, dynamic colors thanks to a new analog additive color mixing engine. With the highest power possible in Class 3B, the Mobile Beat MAX delivers a watt of apparent brightness, creating brighter, but safer, laser light shows. Powerful effects, precise control with DMX or ILDA, and the some of the best laser technology in the world has just been packed into a FDA certified, affordable laser system, with the Mobile Beat MAX.
All new system of laser modules and optics
With the highest power laser sources currently available for a 3B laser projector, create hundreds of dynamic laser colors with our new additive color mixing system
Powerful DMX control, limitless options with ILDA
While ILDA control with Quickshow XL really unlocks the full potential of the Mobile Beat MAX, deep DMX controls make creating dynamic laser shows fast and easy.
Field serviceable, road-ready optical mounts
Easy access and reliability are essential on and off the road. The Mobile Beat Max makes field service simple with finely threaded, user-accessible optics mounts.
Mobile Beat MAX Features:
- Highest powered Class 3B laser system available.
- High spectral laser sources create hundreds of colors.
- Filtered air intakes keep the Mobile Beat cool & clean.
- All new Sweep Scan II scanning system.
- Field Serviceable Optics allow for easy maintenance.
- Control via ILDA, DMX, auto and sound active modes.
- Rugged type II anodized aluminum housing.
- Ideal for mobile, light touring and fixed installations.
- Adjustable Sound and Auto Modes.
- No external power supply required.
- X-Laser no-hassle 1 Year Factory warranty.
- 26 Point quality control inspection before shipping.
- Ask about our EZ Variance Kit to acquire your variance quickly and easily.
- Includes detailed user information, Beam Blocks, and the X-Laser IIIB User DVD.
X-Laser Mobile Beat MAX Specifications
Control: 12 Channel DMX, ILDA, Sound, Auto.
Scanners: ~20K, Max angle of 45 degree.
Settings Interface: Dip Switches
Color Modulation: Analog (ILDA ONLY)
Laser Energy: 0.6J CW
FDA/IEC Class: Class 3B
Cooling: TEC, Filtered forced air
Physical: 11|25” x 10.5” x 6.25”, 7 lbs.
Housing Type: Anodized Type II Aluminum
Power Draw: 90W Typ. / 240W Peak.
Power: 110-230V, 50-60Hz, 3-Pin IEC.
Beam Divergence: 1.5-2.5mRad
Beam Source: DPSS/Direct Diode 470, 532, 638
Apparent Brightness: ~1W
International Safety: IEC 60825-1 ed. 2007
FDA/CDRH: 21CFR1040.10 and 1040.11(c)
Canadian Safety: CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1
EU Safety: EN 60825-1, EN 60950
The X-Laser Mobile Beat MAX Box Includes:
(1) X-Laser Mobile Beat MAX
(1) Grounded Power Cable
(1) User Manual
(1) Resource DVD