X-Laser Mobile Beat MAX MK2 Aerial Effect Laser Package
About This Product
X-Laser Mobile Beat MAX MK2 Aerial Effect Laser
New to the hugely popular line of X-Laser’s Mobile Beat projectors, the Mobile Beat MAX MK2 continues the evolution of our entry-level RGB and ILDA-compatible laser. The Mobile Beat MAX MK2 incorporates the best features and hardware from previous Mobile Beat lasers, by offering the brightness of the Mobile Beat MAX and the graphical precision of the Mobile Beat MAX IE. You don’t need to choose between brightness and graphical precision anymore, because with 1W of brightness and 25K scanners, the MAX MK2 produces full-color crowd-wowing aerial beam effects and sharp animations in huge sizes (up to 30’x30′) even in large event spaces.
The entry-level, do-it-all laser
Just getting into laser effects? The MAX MK2 can make all the aerial beams, animated effects and vivid colors you’ll need.
Trusted platform, trusted value
The Mobile Beat platform has been popular for years, and the MAX MK2 remains the best way to create all kinds of effects at an affordable price point.
Create with confidence
X-Laser has been providing all types of clients with laser solutions for nearly a decade, so trust that your MAX MK2 is backed by expert service and support.
Mobile Beat MAX MK2 Features:
- Ideal for mobile entertainers who need a high-impact yet affordable laser solution.
- Field-serviceable optics allow for easy maintenance.
- Filtered air intakes keep the MAX MK2 cool and clean.
- Use the discounted Quickshow XL control software bundle to create custom designs and text.
- Precise and crisp low-divergence beams create beautiful laser show effects.
- Produces more than 1,000 colors with additive analog RGB color mixing.
- 1W of apparent brightness from a safer 0.5J of power.
- Sound Active and Automatic modes via DMX.
- Quality beam projections up to 100 feet.
- 26-point quality inspection before shipping.
- Eligible for the X-Laser EZ Variance Kit.
- Certified to comply with U.S. FDA standards as well as IEC, UL, ETC, CSA and ROHS guidelines.
- No-hassle 1-year warranty (6-mo. warranty on diodes).
X-Laser EZ Variance Kit
Throughout the history of entertainment laser projectors, the FDA variance process has discouraged many from starting to use high powered lasers due to its complexity and long processing times. X-Laser’s exclusive EZ Variance Kit, with online electronic signature process, totally eliminates these headaches and puts you on the path to great laser shows almost instantly. Best of all, it’s SUPER affordable and easy to do.
The EZ Variance Kit only is good for X-Laser branded products and not FDA approved for other branded products.
EZ Means EASY
The full application to get your variance takes about fifteen minutes and is accessible 24/7/365.
X-Laser EZ Variance kits get hard copy approvals from FDA in weeks, not years. It is simply the world’s fastest way to get laser licensing.
X-Laser’s EZ Variance Kit costs a tiny fraction of what others charge to prepare variances.
EZ Variance Kit Features
• Convenient: Complete the X-Laser EZ Variance Kit online from virtually anywhere.
• Reliable: We have countless numbers of approved variances to our credit, so much so that our EZ Variance Kit is considered pre-approved by FDA. No other company in the world has anything like it.
• Safety Focused: While the EZ Variance Kit is in fact very easy to complete, it is much more than just completed paperwork. Each application comes with very easy to follow training materials. This helps ensure that each applicant is aware of the best safety practices, and has a base level of knowledge, so that they can use our products safely in most applications before they file.
• Legitimate: While other companies claim that they have ‘never had an application rejected’ or ‘variances are up to the buyer’ or ‘they will help you with the paperwork,’ only X-Laser guarantees that your application will be approved and will handle all FDA correspondence to ensure that it is. Our first priority is keeping you safe & legal.
• Flexible: While the X-Laser EZ Variance Kit can only be used with X-Laser brand projectors, only one kit is needed per owner or venue and a variety of lasers can be used under a single variance as long as each laser is made by an FDA varianced manufacturer. One application = Endless laser possibilities.
Please note that X-Laser’s EZ Variance Kit will only work for those with a genuine X-Laser Class IIIB or IV high powered laser system. That is not for vanity, it is for our security and yours. Each kit contains subtle security measures which make duplicated and inappropriately filed applications extremely obvious to both us and FDA personnel reviewing the application. If you have any questions, please contact your favorite X-Laser dealer BEFORE purchasing the kit as they are one-time-use only and are non-refundable.
X-Laser Mobile Beat MAX MK2 Specifications
Control: 12-channel DMX, ILDA, Sound, Auto
Scanners: 25K, max angle of 45 degrees
Settings interface: DIP switches
Color modulation: Analog (via ILDA only)
Laser energy: 0.6J CW, ~490mW raw
Cooling: TEC, filtered forced air
Linking: DMX in/out, ILDA in
Physical: 11.25” x 10.5” x 6.25”, 7 lbs
Housing type: Anodized Type II Aluminum
Power draw: 90W typical, 240W peak
Power: 110-230V, 50-60Hz, 3-pin IEC
Beam divergence: 1.5-2.5mRad
Beam source: DPSS direct diode;
470nm blue, 532nm green, 638nm red
FDA/IEC hazard class: Class 3B
International safety: IEC 60825-1 ed. 2007
FDA/CDRH: 21CFR1040.10 and 1040.11(c)
Canadian safety: CSA C.22.2 No. 60950-1
EU safety: EN 60825-1, EN 60950
This Package Includes:
(1) X-Laser Mobile Beat MAX MK2 Aerial Effect Laser
(1) X-Laser EZ Variance Kit
(1) Properly fitting & durable protective transport case
The Mobile Beat MAX MK2 Box Includes:
(1) User training DVD
(1) user manual
(1) IEC power cord
(1) warranty information
(1) beam block foil