X-Laser Mobile Beat MAX Bundle with EZ Variance and QuickShow
About This Product
X-Laser Mobile Beat MAX Bundle
The all new Mobile Beat MAX advances entry level laser systems to a whole new dimension. We started by upgrading the scanners to the new Sweep Scan II system, which maintains aerial beam speeds over the full zoom range and renders text and graphics with greater accuracy than ever before. We added higher power, high spectral laser sources to create hundreds of bright, dynamic colors thanks to a new analog additive color mixing engine. With the highest power possible in Class 3B, the Mobile Beat MAX delivers a watt of apparent brightness, creating brighter, but safer, laser light shows. Powerful effects, precise control with DMX or ILDA, and the some of the best laser technology in the world has just been packed into a FDA certified, affordable laser system, with the Mobile Beat MAX.
All new system of laser modules and optics
With the highest power laser sources currently available for a 3B laser projector, create hundreds of dynamic laser colors with our new additive color mixing system
Powerful DMX control, limitless options with ILDA
While ILDA control with Quickshow XL really unlocks the full potential of the Mobile Beat MAX, deep DMX controls make creating dynamic laser shows fast and easy.
Field serviceable, road-ready optical mounts
Easy access and reliability are essential on and off the road. The Mobile Beat Max makes field service simple with finely threaded, user-accessible optics mounts.
Mobile Beat MAX Features:
• Highest powered Class 3B laser system available.
• High spectral laser sources create hundreds of colors.
• Filtered air intakes keep the Mobile Beat cool & clean.
• All new Sweep Scan II scanning system.
• Field Serviceable Optics allow for easy maintenance.
• Control via ILDA, DMX, auto and sound active modes.
• Rugged type II anodized aluminum housing.
• Ideal for mobile, light touring and fixed installations.
• Adjustable Sound and Auto Modes.
• No external power supply required.
• X-Laser no-hassle 1 Year Factory warranty.
• 26 Point quality control inspection before shipping.
• Ask about our EZ Variance Kit to acquire your variance quickly and easily.
• Includes detailed user information, Beam Blocks, and the X-Laser IIIB User DVD.
X-Laser EZ Variance Kit
Throughout the history of entertainment laser projectors, the FDA variance process has discouraged many from starting to use high powered lasers due to its complexity and long processing times. X-Laser’s exclusive EZ Variance Kit, with online electronic signature process, totally eliminates these headaches and puts you on the path to great laser shows almost instantly. Best of all, it’s SUPER affordable and easy to do.
The EZ Variance Kit only is good for X-Laser branded products and not FDA approved for other branded products.
EZ Means EASY
The full application to get your variance takes about fifteen minutes and is accessible 24/7/365.
X-Laser EZ Variance kits get hard copy approvals from FDA in weeks, not years. It is simply the world’s fastest way to get laser licensing.
X-Laser’s EZ Variance Kit costs a tiny fraction of what others charge to prepare variances.
EZ Variance Kit Features
• Convenient: Complete the X-Laser EZ Variance Kit online from virtually anywhere.
• Reliable: We have countless numbers of approved variances to our credit, so much so that our EZ Variance Kit is considered pre-approved by FDA. No other company in the world has anything like it.
• Safety Focused: While the EZ Variance Kit is in fact very easy to complete, it is much more than just completed paperwork. Each application comes with very easy to follow training materials. This helps ensure that each applicant is aware of the best safety practices, and has a base level of knowledge, so that they can use our products safely in most applications before they file.
• Legitimate: While other companies claim that they have ‘never had an application rejected’ or ‘variances are up to the buyer’ or ‘they will help you with the paperwork,’ only X-Laser guarantees that your application will be approved and will handle all FDA correspondence to ensure that it is. Our first priority is keeping you safe & legal.
• Flexible: While the X-Laser EZ Variance Kit can only be used with X-Laser brand projectors, only one kit is needed per owner or venue and a variety of lasers can be used under a single variance as long as each laser is made by an FDA varianced manufacturer. One application = Endless laser possibilities.
Please note that X-Laser’s EZ Variance Kit will only work for those with a genuine X-Laser Class IIIB or IV high powered laser system. That is not for vanity, it is for our security and yours. Each kit contains subtle security measures which make duplicated and inappropriately filed applications extremely obvious to both us and FDA personnel reviewing the application. If you have any questions, please contact your favorite X-Laser dealer BEFORE purchasing the kit as they are one-time-use only and are non-refundable.
Pangolin QuickShow Laser Control Software
QuickShow is a software application for compliant animation lasers and is the easiest and most straight forward laser software on the market. QuickShow is especially designed for first-time and part-time laserists
QuickShow comes with hundreds of built-in ILDA static and animated laser graphics of all types to extend your animation laser's capability. Quickly enter text for later use or on the fly. QuickShow is perfect for all types of events to get the party going.
Thousands of cues pre-loaded
Right out of the box all of our software comes with more than 2,000 cues ready to roll. Need an animation for Christmas? A New Year’s countdown? Or some beautiful aerial patterns? They are already waiting for you.
Say Goodbye To Frames
Pangolin’s proprietary imaging engine does away with the flip-book style .ild frames in favor of using beautifully smooth algorithms to create fluid projections that maximize the performance of your scanners.
• Abstract frames.
• Live controls.
• QuickTools for creation and editing.
• Display methods.
• Display timing.
• BPM (with the beat) methods.
• Background work mode.
• Autotrace bitmaps.
• Control DMX devices.
• Custom effects.
• Projector correction and zones.
• Full geometric correction for off-axis scanning.
X-Laser Mobile Beat MAX Specifications
Control: 12 Channel DMX, ILDA, Sound, Auto.
Scanners: ~20K, Max angle of 45 degree.
Settings Interface: Dip Switches
Color Modulation: Analog (ILDA ONLY)
Laser Energy: 0.6J CW
FDA/IEC Class: Class 3B
Cooling: TEC, Filtered forced air
Physical: 11|25” x 10.5” x 6.25”, 7 lbs.
Housing Type: Anodized Type II Aluminum
Power Draw: 90W Typ. / 240W Peak.
Power: 110-230V, 50-60Hz, 3-Pin IEC.
Beam Divergence: 1.5-2.5mRad
Beam Source: DPSS/Direct Diode 470, 532, 638
Apparent Brightness: ~1W
International Safety: IEC 60825-1 ed. 2007
FDA/CDRH: 21CFR1040.10 and 1040.11(c)
Canadian Safety: CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1
EU Safety: EN 60825-1, EN 60950
QuickShow Hardware Requirements
PC notebook or desktop Dual-core processor such as Intel Centrino Duo, Core 2 Duo, or AMD equivalent
Operating system: Windows XP, Vista or 7
At least one available USB port
• Touchscreen QuickShow is designed so it can be used with a touchscreen notebook or monitor.
• MIDI controller Trigger cues using MIDI devices such as keyboards. A MIDI interface may be required to connect to computerʼs USB port.
• DMX interface Required for DMX input (a console triggers QuickShow cues) and for DMX output (QuickShow cues trigger external devices such as lights and foggers).
The X-Laser Mobile Beat MAX Bundle Includes:
(1) X-Laser Mobile Beat MAX
(1) X-Laser 25' ILDA Cable
(1) X-Laser EZ Variance
(1) Pangolin QuickShow Laser Control Software
The X-Laser Mobile Beat MAX Box Includes:
(1) X-Laser Mobile Beat MAX
(1) Grounded Power Cable
(1) User Manual
(1) Resource DVD
The QuickShow Box Includes:
(1) QuickShow Software CD-ROM
(1) Instruction Manual
(1) Flashback 3 interface box
(1) USB Cable