VocoPro IR-9009 Infrared Dual Wireless Microphone System
About This Product
The IR-9009 uses the latest Infrared (IR) technology instead of the VHF or UHF Bands; effectively eliminating signal interference like never before. The included external sensor allows for a customizable performing area to ensure great reception. Use up to two* (2x) IR-9009s in the same room in as many different rooms as you like, without the typical signal crossover that plagues most microphone systems. Each microphone is powered by two (2x) AA batteries, either alkaline or rechargeable. The optional Rechargeable Kit includes everything needed to eliminate the need for alkaline batteries; includes a charging dock and four (4x) rechargeable AA batteries.IR-9009 Features:
- 2 Microphone Channels with Individual Volume Controls.
- Utilizes Infrared (IR) Technology, Effectively Eliminates Signal Interference.
- Two Sets of IR Frequencies Available; Use Up To 4 Microphones at Once.
- Large On-Board IR Sensor for Superb Reception.
- Includes 1 Additional External IR Sensor for Increased Range and Signal Strength in Large Rooms.
- Use up to 3 IR Sensors Simultaneously.
- Individual 1/4" Output for Each Microphone Signal.
- Mixed 1/4" Output for Combined Microphone Signal.
- Operates on 2x AA batteries Per Microphone.
- Optional Rechargeable Kit Available (includes a charging dock and rechargeable batteries).
- 3 IR sensor inputs
- 1/4" CH1 mic out
- 1/4" CH2 mic out
- 1/4" Mixed mic out
- Power in
VocoPro IR-9009 Specifications:
(1) IR-9009 Receiver
(2) Wireless Hand Held Microphones
(1) 3FT Male/Male 1/4” Patch Cable
(1) Power Adapter
(1) External IR sensor with mounting accessories