Shure VP64AL Vocal Microphone with Extended Handle
About This Product
Shure VP64L Vocal Microphone
The VP64A and VP64AL are identical except for handle length. The 200 mm (7-7/8 inch) long VP64A is ideal for close-up use and can be used outside as well as indoors. The VP64AL is well-suited to location interviews, sports broadcasting, and other situations where the 244 mm (9-5/8 inch) length is an advantage.
The omnidirectional pickup pattern provides uniform pickup on or off axis, eliminating the need for critical microphone positioning. The VP64A series also features a tailored frequency response with an upper midrange presence rise that adds crispness and clarity to speech. The cartridge utilizes a neodymium magnet for higher output and increased signal-to-noise ratio. An internal rubber isolation mount protects the microphone cartridge and minimizes handling noise. A water-resistant mesh grille allows the microphone to be used during the most challenging weather conditions. The supplied windscreen further reduces "pop" and wind noise.
Shure VP64 Features:
- Neodymium magnet for increased output and maximized signal-to-noise ratio.
- Tailored frequency response with mid-range presence rise for optimum speech clarity.
- Omnidirectional polar pattern eliminates need for critical microphone positioning.
- Internal isolation mount for low handling noise.
- Water-resistant mesh grille repels water under challenging weather conditions.
- Supplied windscreen for reduced pickup of pop and wind noise.
- Comfortable feel.
- Handsome appearance; ideal for on-camera applications.
- Legendary Shure ruggedness.
- Frequency response: 50 to 12,000 Hz.
Shure VP64 Specifications
|Frequency Response||50 to 12,000 Hz|
|lmpedance||Low (300 ohms actual)|
|Output Level||Open Circuit Voltage: -51.5 dBV/Pa* (2.7 mV) *1 Pascal = 94 dB SPL|
The Box Includes:
(1) Shure VP64AL Vocal Microphone
(1) Shure 49A130 Windscreen
(1) Shure A57F Swivel Adapter