Shure SM27 Multi-Purpose Cardioid Condenser Microphone
About This Product
The SM27 is a rugged and versatile large-diaphragm, side-address cardioid condenser microphone. It has low self-noise and extended frequency response that picks up vocal and instrument nuances with clarity.
Durable Shure construction features three separate mesh layers that reduce wind and breath noise. Equally comfortable on stage or in the studio.
Shure SM27 Multi-Purpose Microphone Features:
- Uniform cardioid pattern for superior off axis rejection.
- Superior transient response from a low-mass large Mylar diaphragm.
- Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction on stage or in the studio.
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted background noise or counteract proximity effect for consistent, extended low-end.
- Durable metal construction.
- Three separate mesh layers reduces wind and breath noise.
- 15dB pad for performance consistency across a wider range of high SPL sources.
Shure SM27 Specifications:
|Type||Condenser (externally biased)|
|Frequency Response||20 to 20,000 Hz|
|lmpedance||150 Ohms (140 Ohms actual)|
|Phantom power required?||48 Vdc phantom, 5.4 mA|
The SM27-SC Box Includes:
(1) Shure SM27 Multi-Purpose Microphone
(1) Rubber Suspension Shock Mount
(1) Velveteen Storage Pouch