Shure SE846-BNZ Sound Isolating Headphones with Quad HiDef MicroDrivers
About This Product
Shure SE846-BNZ Sound Isolating Headphones with Quad HiDef MicroDriversThe SE846 delivers extended high-end clarity and unparalleled low-end performance. Evolved from personal monitor technology road-tested by pro musicians and fine-tuned by Shure engineers, the SE846 features a patent-pending design that includes a groundbreaking low-pass filter. This technology enables the deep low-end performance of a true subwoofer without sacrificing clarity or detail of mids or highs.
Comfortable Sound Isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise, whether onstage or on-the-go.
Customizable frequency response, detachable cables, and a wide variety of accessories ensure an unequalled, perfectly tailored listening experience for the most discerning audio enthusiast.
Quad High-Definition MicroDrivers with True Subwoofer• For extended high-end clarity and unparalleled low-end performance.
• Four custom-engineered, balanced armature drivers tailored to blend precisely with each other.
• Three-way system configuration for dedicated low-, mid-, and high-frequency distribution.
Patent-Pending Design For Unparalleled Low End• Groundbreaking low-pass filter enables low-end rolloff at ~3 dB at 90 Hz (~10 dB at 250 Hz)—the previously unattainable deep low-end performance of a true subwoofer—without sacrificing clarity or detail.
• Ten precision-welded, stainless steel plates form 4 inches of high acoustic mass pathway, naturally enabling low frequency rolloff to begin at about 75 Hz without distortion or artifacts.
Unmatched Personalization and Comfort• Customizable Frequency Response.
• Adjustable sound signatures via changeable nozzle inserts and removable metal nozzle (balanced, warm, and bright options included).
• Ergonomic, Flexible Design.
• Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
• Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
• Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit.
• Durable Kevlar™ reinforced cables with formable wire ensure secure placement.
• MMCX connector with lock-snap mechanism allows easy replacement and provides 360-degree rotation to optimize fit.
• Two included cable lengths (46" and 64") for flexible wearing options.
Durable, Sophisticated Design• Comfortable Sound Isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise, whether onstage or on-the-go.
• Removable cable and nozzle components ensure a long product life by providing easy and efficient cleaning and part replacement.
• Rugged, ergonomic housing with sweat-resistant construction withstands the extremes of onstage or everyday wear.
• Crystal-clear housing allows a view of the precision-engineered, laser-etched components of the interior.
Shure SE846-CL Specifications
|Sensitivity||114 dB SPL/mW|
|Frequency Range||15 Hz–20 kHz|
|Cable Style||Detachable cables with wireform fit|
|Cable Length||46" and 64"|
|Speaker Type||Quad High-Definition MicroDrivers|
Shure SE846 Earphones Include:
Sound Isolating Sleeves
The role of the included sound isolating sleeves is twofold: blocking ambient noise and ensuring a comfortable, customized fit. Because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves as well as 1 pair of triple flange and 1 pair of universal fit yellow foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
Crush and Water Resistant Road Case
Use the included water resistant, crush resistant road case to store and transport your earphones.
Zippered, square hard-sided carrying case compatible with all Shure earphones. Included with SE846 earphones. A durable and compact carrying case is included to provide a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.
An 1/8" (3.5 mm) to 1/4" converter for all Shure earphones that offers a solution for home stereos or other applications with 1/4" jacks.
Volume Control (level attenuator)
The sensitivity of Shure earphones increase the volume level of noise and audio equally. If the volume is turned down, the noise still remains at the same level. The EA650 volume control adapter will reduce the overall level of the music and noise at the same rate, still keeping the music far above the noise.
The airline adapter accessory is a dual-mono adapter plug for compatibility with the in-seat entertainment systems on certain international airlines.
64” and 46” Detachable Cables
Durable Kevlar™ reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization. Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way. Gold-plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 degree rotation for comfortable fit.
Nozzle Inserts for Custom Frequency Response
Three varieties of nozzle insert provide customizable frequency responses for a personalized listening experience
Nozzle Removal Key