Be the first to review this product
Shure PGXD24/PG58 Handheld Wireless System (X8 Band) - Features PG58 Handheld Microphone
Questions? Call 1-800-355-7746 or Chat below
Shure PGXD24/PG58 Handheld Wireless System (X8 Band)
Features PG58 Handheld Microphone
The PGXD24/PG58 Handheld Wireless System is part of the PGX-D wireless systems family.
PGX-D Digital Wireless, with state-of-the-art, 24-bit digital audio and trusted Shure microphones, delivers stunning sound and a strong, clean RF signal.
Includes PGXD4 receiver, PGXD2/PG58 handheld transmitter, clip, power supply, 2 AA batteries, carrying case, and user guide.
PGXD2/PG58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter
With an interchangeable PG58 microphone cartridge, the PGXD2/PG58 transmits wireless audio with pure digital clarity and rock-solid reliability.
The PGXD2/PG58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter works with PGX Digital Wireless Systems.
PGX Digital Wireless combines the trusted legacy of Shure microphones with state-of-the-art, 24-bit digital wireless technology that delivers strong, clean RF performance.
PGXD2/PG58 Features:• Power, mute, and battery status.
• LED10 dB of adjustable gain.
• Lockable interface prevents accidental setting changes.
• Rugged construction for reliable performance show after show.
Shure PGXD4 Wireless Receiver
The Shure PGXD4 receiver offers innovative 24-bit, 48 kHz digital audio technology for wireless that sounds like wired. True digital diversity means two antennas and two independent receivers are constantly working to provide rock-solid RF signal, and one touch scan finds a clear frequency instantly, making set up a snap.
PGXD4 Features:• 24-bit / 48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound.
• Automatic frequency selection locates a clear channel instantly.
• One-touch sync automatically syncs the transmitter and receiver.
• True digital diversity for rock-solid wireless signal reliability.
• Up to 5 compatible channels per frequency band.
• 1/4" and XLR audio outputs.
• Included padded carrying case for portability and protection.
Shure PGXD4 Wireless Receiver Specifications
|Typical Operating Distance||200 ft (60 m)|
|Battery Life||Up to 9 hours|
|Battery Requirements||2 AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries|
Shure PG58 Specifications
|Frequency Response||60 to 15,000 Hz|
|Type||Dynamic (moving coil)|
The Shure PGXD2/PG58 Box Includes:
(1) Shure PGXD2/PG58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter
(1) Shure PGXD4 Wireless Receiver
(2) AA Batteries
(1) Power supply
(1) Carrying case
(1) Microphone clip
(1) User guide