Shure PGXD24/BETA58A Handheld Wireless System (X8 Band) - Features BETA58A Handheld Microphone
About This Product
Shure PGXD24/BETA58A Handheld Wireless System (X8 Band)
Features BETA58A Handheld Microphone
The PGXD24/BETA58A Handheld Wireless System is part of the PGX-D wireless systems family.
PGX-D Digital Wireless, with state-of-the-art, 24-bit digital audio and trusted Shure microphones, delivers stunning sound and a strong, clean RF signal.
Includes PGXD4 receiver, PGXD2/BETA58A handheld transmitter, clip, power supply, 2 AA batteries, carrying case, and user guide.
Shure PGXD4 Wireless Receiver
24-Bit, 48 kHz digital audio technology for wireless that sounds like wired. Up to 5 compatible channels per frequency band.
The Shure PGXD4 receiver offers innovative 24-bit, 48 kHz digital audio technology for wireless that sounds like wired. True digital diversity means two antennas and two independent receivers are constantly working to provide rock-solid RF signal, and one touch scan finds a clear frequency instantly, making set up a snap.
- 24-bit / 48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound.
- Automatic frequency selection locates a clear channel instantly.
- One-touch sync automatically syncs the transmitter and receiver.
- True digital diversity for rock-solid wireless signal reliability.
- Up to 5 compatible channels per frequency band.
- 1/4" and XLR audio outputs.
- Included padded carrying case for portability and protection.
Shure PGXD2/BETA58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter
With an interchangeable BETA58A microphone cartridge, the PGXD2/BETA58 transmits wireless audio with pure digital clarity and rock-solid reliability.
- Works with PGX-D Digital Wireless Systems.
- Offers up to 9 hours of continuous battery life with AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries.
- Includes PGXD2/BETA58, 2 AA batteries, microphone clip, and user guide.
The PGXD2/BETA58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter works with PGX-D Digital Wireless Systems.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- Power, mute, and battery status LED.
- 10 dB of adjustable gain.
- Lockable interface prevents accidental setting changes.
- Rugged construction for reliable performance show after show.
Shure PGXD4 Receiver Specifications:
|Weight||289 g (10.2 oz.)|
|Sensitivity||-102 dBm @ 10-5 BER|
Shure PGXD2/BETA58A Specifications:
|Battery Life||Up to 9 hours|
|Battery Requirements||2 AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries|
|Typical Operating Distance||200 ft (60 m)|
The PGXD24/BETA58A Retail Box Includes:
(1) Shure PGXD4 Wireless Receiver
(1) Shure PGXD2/BETA58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter
(1) Microphone Clip
(1) Power supply
(2) AA batteries
(1) Carrying case
(1) User guide