Shure PG58-XLR Vocal Microphone
About This Product
A rugged microphone tuned to accentuate the clarity of lead and back-up vocals.
Shure PG58-XLR Features
• Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended.
• Tuned specifically for vocal applications.
• Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
• Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
• Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
• Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
• Durable metal construction.
• On/off switch for onstage control.
• Hardened steel mesh ball grille that resists wear and abuse.
• Integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise.
• Includes 15ft (4.57m) cable, break-resistant mic clip and storage bag.
• Replacement cartridge: RPM150.
Shure PG58-XLR Specifications
|Frequency Response||60 to 15,000 Hz|
|Type||Dynamic (moving coil)|
The Shure PG58-XLR Vocal Microphone Box Includes:
(1) 15FT (4.57m) XLR-to-XLR Cable
(1) Mic Clip
(1) 5/8" to 3/8" Thread Adapter
(1) Microphone Storage Bag