Shure PG48-XLR Vocal Microphone
About This Product
The Shure PG48 is an excellent performance microphone for spoken word applications.
Shure PG48-XLR Vocal Microphone Features:• Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for vocal applications.
• Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
• Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
• Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
• Durable metal construction.
• On/off switch for onstage control.
• Steel mesh ball grille with integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise
Shure PG48-XLR Specifications
|Frequency Response||70 to 15,000 Hz|
The Shure PG48-XLR Box Includes:
(1) Shure PG48-XLR Vocal Microphone
(1) 15FT (4.57m) XLR-to-XLR Sure-fit Conecting Cable
(1) Microphone Clip
(1) 5/8" to 3/8" Thread Adapter
(1) Storage Bag