Shure PG30TQG Cardioid Condenser Headset Microphone
About This Product
The PG30TQG is a robust headset condenser microphone for use with Shure wireless systems. The comfortable headset offers maximum freedom of movement when performing or presenting.
What is the PG30TQG best suited to?The PG30TQG headset condenser microphone which is to be used with a wireless bodypack transmitter and is ideally suited to active performers such as an aerobics instructor or singer. It features a comfortable wireframe for secure fit.
How does it sound?The PG30TQG is a condenser microphoneCondenser microphones are more sensitive, give a smooth, natural sound and need to be powered.Read moreGo to the glossary with a smooth, natural frequency response. Its Cardioid polar pattern helps prevent feedback and pickup from background sources such as loudspeakers and air conditioning systems.
Shure PG30TQG Features:• Comfortable wireframe for secure fit
• Smooth, natural frequency response comparable to quality handheld microphones
• Reliable at temperature and humidity extremes
Shure PG30TQG Specifications:
- Transducer Type : Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz - 18 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -52 dBV/Pa / 2,5 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Selfnoise: 33 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure: 125 dB
- Weight: 51.6 g
The Shure Shure PG30TQG Box Includes:
(1) Shure PG30TQG Cardioid Condenser Headset Microphone
(1) Microhone Clip