Shure P9T PSM900 Half Rack UHF Wireless Transmitter (G7 Band)
About This Product
The P9T is a half-rack wireless transmitter used in conjunction with the P9R Bodypack receiver as part of the PSM900 Wireless Personal Monitor System.
It offers state-of-art technology like CueMode (patent pending), Scan and Sync, and RF mute switch for easy setup and operation.
Connections include balanced 1/4” and XLR, loop out, and headphone out. Includes rack-mounting kit, front or back mountable antennas, and power supply.
Shure P9T PSM900 Half Rack UHF Wireless Transmitter (G7 Band) Features:
- RF Mute Switch allows system setup without causing RF interference.
- Syncs to a P9R bodypack quickly and easily over IR link using Scan and Sync.
- Front panel audio input gain adjustment and LED level meter with clipping indicator.
- Front or back mountable antennas.
- Compatible with PA421A and PA821A antenna combiners.
- Loop out connectors for multiple mix setups and easy installation.
- Switchable +4 dBu and -10 dBV input level.
- Balanced, 1/4” and XLR connectors.
- Bit-mapped, backlit LCD.
- Includes rack-mounting hardware.
- 1/8” headphone out on the front panel for easy monitoring.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
RF Output Power:
Selectable: 10, 50, 100 mW (regionally dependent)
RF Output Impedance:
50 Ω (typical)
1.87 lb (850 g)
7.75" x 6.55" x 1.65" (197 mm x 166 mm x 42 mm)
415 mA typical @ 120VAC (with RF on 100 mW power mode, no audio)
Combination XLR and 6.35 mm (1/4”) TRS
XLR: Non-inverting (pin 2 positive with respect to pin 3)
6.35 mm (1/4”) TRS: Tip positive with respect to ring
70.2 kΩ (actual)
Nominal Input Level:
Switchable: +4 dBu, –10 dBV
Maximum Input Level:
+4 dBu: +23.3 dBu
–10 dBV: +12.5 dBu
XLR: 1=ground, 2=hot, 3=cold
6.35 mm (1/4”) TRS: Tip=hot, Ring=cold, Sleeve=ground
Phantom Power Protection:
up to 60 V DC
6.35 mm (1/4”) TRS
Connected directly to inputs
(1) Shure P9T PSM900 Half Rack UHF Wireless Transmitter (G7 Band)
(1) Rackmount Kit
(1) Front or back mountable antenna
(1) BNC cable
(1) BNC bulkhead adapter
(1) Power supply
(1) User guide