Shure P3T PSM300 Half Rack Single Channel Wireless Transmitter (J13 Band)
About This Product
Wireless transmitter housed in a rugged all-metal chassis for both entry-level and professional-tier PSM300 systems.
Dependable wireless transmission and 24-bit digital audio combine to deliver a superior personal monitoring mix for every performance.
Send 2 channels of audio to a bodypack receiver up to 300 feet (90 m) away, with patented Audio Reference Companding to ensure transparent sound quality with no artifacts or dropouts.
Shure P3T PSM300 Half Rack Single Channel Wireless Transmitter (J13 Band) Features:
- Transmitter sends a stereo or mono mix wirelessly to performers onstage.
- One-touch IR sync on user-friendly front-panel controls instantly links transmitter to receiver.
- Rear-panel ¼" (6.3 mm) TRS balanced inputs and loop outputs provide versatile connectivity to audio sources and other P3T units.
- Up to 30 mW output power (regionally dependent.)
- High-contrast LCD screen with left / right audio output meters.
- Selectable line / aux level.
- Works with PSM 300 Stereo Personal Monitor System.
- Offers a 24 MHz tuning bandwidth (regionally dependent.)
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
RF Output Power:
10, 20, 30 mW
Note: varies by region
RF Output Impedance:
50 Ω (typical)
1.72 LBs (783 g)
Dimensions (H x W x D):
1.7" x 7.8" x 6.8" (43 x 198 x 172 mm)
12-15V DC, 260 mA Maximum
6.35 mm (1/4") TRS
Tip positive with respect to ring
40 kΩ (actual)
Nominal Input Level:
switchable: +4 dBu, –10 dBV
Maximum Input Level:
+4 dBu - +22 dBu
-10 dBV - +12.2 dBu
Tip=hot, Ring=cold, Sleeve=ground
Phantom Power Protection:
Up to 60 V DC
6.35 mm (1/4") TRS
Connected directly to inputs
(1) Shure P3T PSM300 Half Rack Single Channel Wireless Transmitter (J13 Band)
(1) Rackmount Kit
(1) Hardware Kit
(1) Detachable ¼ wave antenna
(1) BNC cable
(1) BNC bulkhead adapter
(1) Power supply
(1) User guide